Ask the Cultivation- Instance Combat tutorial & Biography Four (Dream of Cloudrise).

• Several issues here, maybe my character is bugged. After reaching Student1 I started the Sword master training in cloudride. I eventually got to a quest "Ask the Cultivation- Instance Combat tutorial". The quest is on the right side of my screen and in the missions log. When I click on the cultivation button in the top right I only have "writing as a Daoist approach". I thought maybe I needed to complete that first. I started doing Biographies. The 4th biography (Dream of Cloudrise) I am on step Dream of Cloudrise III. It tells me to go to the quest marker and get the Niuyang Gold Lantern. The lantern is not there and it gives no other instructions. I am really just trying to get the Buffs that show on the bottom of your player character on the gear info page. I am assuming this is how its done by completing the sword master training tutorials.

• I am on step Dream of Cloudrise III. It tells me to go to the quest marker and get the Niuyang Gold Lantern. The lantern is not there and it gives no other instructions.

Sadly I don't have screenshots, but look at the top of your screen and follow the arrow like icon in the treasure hunt bar. Once you arrive at the spot listen for the typical treasure sound. Right click on the stone like thingy, the lantern will appear once you pick up the stone.

• Zhirelia

Added the Label General