Comparing to Revelation Online

• So I've been following this game for a bit on MMORPG.com. I like wuxia games and movies, they are always so pretty with their aesthetics. From what I can see the characters are a lot better made and designed than Revelation (hosted by my.com).

Are we going to have loli characters or be able make huge-head characters or skew the body proportions? I hope not, I don't mind the loli characters to a certain degree, but bobbleheads and super deforming characters are just unsightly to me. Their hairstyle meshes also looked they are taken from other games too, and poorly ported. I just hope this game has better character creation and graphics since it's B2P and not free like RO.

If we get pets are they going to be spammy like they were in Aion? Like a cat just repets their animation on a loop instead of doing it once every few minutes and their noises had no cooldown either it was really annoying. I don't remember if Revelation had pets though.

• So I've been following this game for a bit on MMORPG.com. I like wuxia games and movies, they are always so pretty with their aesthetics. From what I can see the characters are a lot better made and designed than Revelation (hosted by my.com).

Are we going to have loli characters or be able make huge-head characters or skew the body proportions? I hope not, I don't mind the loli characters to a certain degree, but bobbleheads and super deforming characters are just unsightly to me. Their hairstyle meshes also looked they are taken from other games too, and poorly ported. I just hope this game has better character creation and graphics since it's B2P and not free like RO.

If we get pets are they going to be spammy like they were in Aion? Like a cat just repets their animation on a loop instead of doing it once every few minutes and their noises had no cooldown either it was really annoying. I don't remember if Revelation had pets though.

Character creation will allow for Male and Female. Loli should be coming at a later date with the other classes we wont have at launch
    The creator does not let you make crazy big headed characters, its very close to the Chinese thin style characters you would expect from a heavily Chinese inspired background.

There are in my opinion a limited selection of hair style in the other versions, only time will tell if we will have more hairstyles in our version. The cash shop allows for a lot more customization if you are willing to drop some money on it though.

The pet system is unknown to me but what i have been able to see in imagines, they look far superior to whatever aion has to offer.

• 这个游戏没有宠物的传统意义上的,只有一些职业技能可以召唤宠物协助战斗,可以帮你治愈或战斗,召唤宠物本身是没有任何声音,但在激烈的战斗技能的过程中会发出声音。

中国的版本有LOLI职业里面,所以也可能有LOLI的职业后,但他们都是人种,身体比例是正常的,不会有你所描述的情况,当然数据的主体部分可定制,您可以根据需要创建自己的奇怪身体类型。

此外,发型只有当你创建人物可以自定义一些基本的发型,这场比赛也将产生一定的发型,和商场也将出售发型里面。

• I really hope the UI is scalable in this game. Revelation Online had an issue of UI elements not scaling properly at higher resolutions (2k or 4k), and they would become almost impossible to read at those resolutions (e.g. skill descriptions).

However even Revelation (now 6 years old) has more customization options for eye and hair colors that SOLO. I am still a bit disappointed that you can basically only get black (or close to black) hair colors, and a very limited selection of eye colors in the basic character creator.

• I really hope the UI is scalable in this game. Revelation Online had an issue of UI elements not scaling properly at higher resolutions (2k or 4k), and they would become almost impossible to read at those resolutions (e.g. skill descriptions).

However even Revelation (now 6 years old) has more customization options for eye and hair colors that SOLO. I am still a bit disappointed that you can basically only get black (or close to black) hair colors, and a very limited selection of eye colors in the basic character creator.

I totally forgot about that! I had a tv at the time that could only handle 1300something natively but I upscaled the res with the video card to 1920 and the game still had issues with the text being tiny.

As for the customizations yeah that's a bit disappointing it's a cash grab to make you get the advanced editor or whatever... but at least they aren't doing the should-be-illegal 30 day time limit BS.

• I'm just so happy that we can move the UI elements around, and hopefully we can also adjust the scaling of each element.

I try to keep my UI settings and placement similar from game to game, when possible.

Based on the last livestream, you will be able to resize the windows and move them where you want very easily

• Will the loli have a class locked to it? I hope not...

The Loli will roll out classes according to the update. In the current version in CN, the Loli can be Fox, Samurai or Archer. However I am pretty sure that was over three seperate updates. The Loli is not available in CN for the six original classes.

BTW, I am not sure I would call it a Loli. They a REALLY REALLY short. They are shorter compared to regular people than hobbits were shorter than Gandalf and Aragon.

• Will the loli have a class locked to it? I hope not...

The Loli will roll out classes according to the update. In the current version in CN, the Loli can be Fox, Samurai or Archer. However I am pretty sure that was over three seperate updates. The Loli is not available in CN for the six original classes.

So only short race (not sure what is it called now haha) can be those 3 classes? fox, archer & samurai? .. any gender lock? usually, the loli is a female only race in Chinese games... which is very annoying.

• Kendahna , the "Young Female" is indeed only female - but it looks more like a ten year old rather than say a 13 yr old as if from the book by Nabakov. And it can just be three classes on the CN and TW - Fox, Samurai, and Archer.
    The Samurai can also be male and the archer can be any of the three genders. Fox can only be "Young Female".

• Kendahna , the "Young Female" is indeed only female - but it looks more like a ten year old rather than say a 13 yr old as if from the book by Nabakov. And it can just be three classes on the CN and TW - Fox, Samurai, and Archer.
    The Samurai can also be male and the archer can be any of the three genders. Fox can only be "Young Female".

Thank you for the clarification :thumbup: