Premades on Bgs

• Who thought it was a good idea to go on with this? It ain't funny being against a 10-15 man premade when being with a random group.

See how pvp solo players drop out if this continues. Codex, synergy, requiem and some others only go with premades.

They get REKT everywhere else in the game BUT since they almost always win on BGs they have a way easier time of farming currency.

Fix this.

• Zhirelia

Added the Label PvP
  • Its ruining this game. Its bad enough solo q , ques you into 3v3 premade teams, but imagine losing every single bg to full guild premades in discord that have absolutely no chance of losing to randoms.

Fix this please, make it where no more than 3 people can que bgs together and make it happen before everyone quits bc nobody likes being dunked by premades.

This doesnt exist in 99% of online games for a reason

• oh no ppl group up in a mmorpg to do stuff as a group.

find some friends and queue together, its a mmorpg not single player.

99.99999% of mmorpgs in the history of gaming dont have full premade bgs and for a reason.

SOLO is the same way. Its destroying the pvp community and it needs to go. The matchmaking should make premades que into premades, nothing more, nothing less.

• he must be codex

• nah im in Requiem, but playing mostly duo or max 3ppl ;)

• The bigger issue are people who are shown with a PVP level 70 gearscore who don't die and oneshot other players new to PvP ^^. I still don't get it why some players are shown as gs 70 while others are 53 ^^. I still smell some kind of cheating or abusing game systems.

• its unbalanced with pre-mades against solo queues, thats the problem its not winning or losing but the difference is pretty huge, just disable pre-mades or create another battleground for guild pre-mades problem fixed.

Most players solo queue because of the dailies.

The bigger issue are people who are shown with a PVP level 70 gearscore who don't die and oneshot other players new to PvP ^^. I still don't get it why some players are shown as gs 70 while others are 53 ^^. I still smell some kind of cheating or abusing game systems.

the gs comes from the 3v3, which is another problem and the gs from the 3v3 is much higher than battleground, idk why but this is so unbalanced...

dick waving kids would say GET GOOD, when they have an unfair advantage with gear, just saying.

• Just combat this by making your own premade.

Playing with randoms is not fun anyways

insinuating everyones knocking out their dailies during primetime with their friends on is an issue here lol.

some people have their premades, some dont. Not everyones on with their peeps fulltime.

I dont mind random queuing at all, and i have a group i run with when im playin serious. However, they still need separate queues.

• omg guys ... 3vs3 arena what u think its the importance of it ? Its designed for premades ! Thats the sense of it ! Go delete ur chars or go searching friends... but dont flame about 3vs3 arena !

• omg guys ... 3vs3 arena what u think its the importance of it ? Its designed for premades ! Thats the sense of it ! Go delete ur chars or go searching friends... but dont flame about 3vs3 arena !

I understand your english isn't that good, however this topic is directed at bgs, aka battlegrounds, aka 10v10 and 15v15. Nobody is after or disrespecting arenas. We want balance, to not be farmed by 10-15 man premades that play and que all day manipulating battle spirit rankings since its impossible for them to lose.

By your post I assume your portugese, let me help.

Code
    1. Eu entendo que seu inglês não é muito bom, no entanto, este tópico é direcionado a bgs, também conhecido como campos de batalha, também conhecido como 10v10 e 15v15. Ninguém está atrás ou desrespeitando arenas. Queremos equilíbrio, para não ser cultivado por 10-15 homens premades que jogam e que o dia todo manipulando as classificações do espírito de batalha já que é impossível para eles perderem.

I don't care about the premades in 3v3's. I was wrecking them since it's manageable. 10-15 ppl on bgs aren't.