Game is dying a slow death

• @Gameforge, please FFS fix the main issues with this game or it will be pretty much dead.

1) Battlegrounds Daily, noone wants to waste their precious time being farmed by pre-mades, its cancer and makes game anti-fun, its not about finding or creating your own pre made, there are X number of dailies and with the new raids players cant spend hrs trying to get a good BG and get daily done.

2) New raid, loot drops, again why make players spend hours trying to clear when the rewards i.e. loot boxes are next to no existence..., and locking players who has done the bosses doesnt help when players are leaving the game and new players cant clear the bosses again huge time sink which doesnt reward players except cause lots of frustrations.

3) Faction wars, is unbalance and its such a lag fest, fps drops to SHIT when eveyone is casting their stuff, an optimisation problem and numbers problem too, how is getting zerged FUN.

IDK but the game seems so shallow, even the 3v3 is pretty crap as we see the same ppl again and again which shows that the game population is pretty low...

Game should focus on casual players not the hardcore or competitive players, the solution is to provide both casual and competitive gameplay but sadly this isnt the case.

my 2 cents

• Well honestly I'dont care about pvp, but the raids lockout and the RNG drops killing me, I wasted a tons of my time and energy to get one loot from 6 bosses, while others who can't even dodge, got 3, this is seriously horrible...

• On 3v3 you see the same ppl over and over again because you're similar rating.

isnt that what i said since the number of players is low obviously u'll get queue with the same players, which means this can be easily exploited ....

we are bleeding players, when I have a look at friends list, 80% of my friends do not login anymore or just logout when trying to find a group for raid, for a tank character to do that I mean its already hard for dps and healers but a tank....

FFS fix the raid loot drops all it does is frustrate your player base with lengthy queues to get into a raid group and after that spending hrs wiping and dieing with little to no reward for their time spend..., with new world launching at end of the month this will decimate the player numbers, the time to act is now or it will be too late to save this game!!!!

• Playerdrop was going to happen no matter what. The initial hype has died out now the first raid is out. Soon the playerbase will stabilize and new communities will be formed.

And I dunno dude, I'm playing on EU2, which is pretty much a low populated server. We are raiding with 20 man without an issue.

• the quest for the raid to kill the lamps i mean can we get better engllish translation that actually explains stuff in plain english and NOT google translation which doesnt translate the actual meaning, idk why spend money on english voice overs when the quality is SHIT when money could had been better spend getting the subtitles, skills, quest lines translated properly...

@Gameforge, well u guys are just greedy, seems like a cash grap, well good luck on that!!!!

• I'm going to play the devil advocate here but... sadly, the translation is pretty accurate this time. If you fail to do the quest for the first time, don't blame the translation...

I0QXX.png

On another note,

Game should focus on casual players not the hardcore or competitive players, the solution is to provide both casual and competitive gameplay but sadly this isnt the case.

there are X number of dailies and with the new raids players cant spend hrs trying to get a good BG and get daily done.

As a casual player, why would you even do all the dailies? If you find that you're stuck on a daily, then you'd just pass it for the day. A casual player is not trying to max everything. Also, trying to get a good BG really? If you have an ounce of skill, even with a losing team, you can get it done in TWO match instead of ONE. Wow, such a difference in time taken!

Should I remind you that you have the whole week to do the raid? Obviously, raids are a time sink but if you don't have time to do X or Y, then you should prioritise what is best for you. Are you really going to waste your time on leisure event, game of eternity, summer event, gold of seven seas event when you don't even give a ratass about them?

You don't have to do every dailies. You don't have to do every weeklies. You don't have to run every normal mode or hard dungeons. Unless you're aiming to max everything in the quickest time possible, don't expect the game to give it to you on a golden plate. Not everyone is aiming to be a god at PvE, PvP, gathering, fishing, housing and poker.

• Playerdrop was going to happen no matter what. The initial hype has died out now the first raid is out. Soon the playerbase will stabilize and new communities will be formed.

And I dunno dude, I'm playing on EU2, which is pretty much a low populated server. We are raiding with 20 man without an issue.

We play cross-servers anyways so server shouldn't be a thing anyways o_o

• Well honestly I'dont care about pvp, but the raids lockout and the RNG drops killing me, I wasted a tons of my time and energy to get one loot from 6 bosses, while others who can't even dodge, got 3, this is seriously horrible...

This made me laugh so god damn hard....

I mean come on man.... they have no control over that.
    Just roll better

Just roll better

Roll better? What do you mean? There should be fix rewards like in HM

Just roll better

Roll better? What do you mean? There should be fix rewards like in HM

I just mean this is an issue in almost every MMO.

Oh that guy plays bad. He got the loot. Waaaah.
    Like oh well... that's RNG for you. If you don't like it, don't pug the raid. Then you can complain how someone of equal skill got the loot. I'm sure there's some point where someone who far out performed you in a hard mode got the worst gear piece for their class and you got BiS gear.

I just don't see why you chose this of all things to complain about.

Just roll better

fact is they had control over how loot gets distributed, its a percentage and seems quite similar to how drill loot drops works and the raids are just a waiting game for the raid to gather more ppl and clear, the biggest problem is waiting since we are locked out of bosses we had cleared as a result with low player population this gets harder and harder as time goes, so yes game probably on its death bed as more players leave..

• youre overdramatic,there are tons of mmos that are surviving for years with 3k concurent players,this one has 5x the population or more,we cant rly see numbers from GF or Epic games.Raid dropping gear once a week and being rng is normal and the standart in any MMO

• Murr

Added the Label Game

Just because you play good doesn't mean the games rng is obligated to reward you with more pieces of gear.

• its a simple risk vs reward system how hard is that to comprehend, but from the normal and harder instances having higher gear just plain trivialises content and this shows up the weakness of this game, so the solution is prevent loot from dropping thru time gated events....., but this is not wow or ffxiv, its just a themepark casual mmorpg, trying hard to prevent players progression....

• @Gameforge, please FFS fix the main issues with this game or it will be pretty much dead.

1) Battlegrounds Daily, noone wants to waste their precious time being farmed by pre-mades, its cancer and makes game anti-fun, its not about finding or creating your own pre made, there are X number of dailies and with the new raids players cant spend hrs trying to get a good BG and get daily done.

So, you are saying that you are to unsociable to join a guild...like every other "premade" has and play together? Its as simple as looking at world chat and joining the 34235235 guilds that are recruiting that do PvP/PvX. Then making a group. type: "making a BG group, x up to join" Then queue. that is it. i did half the work for you in this post! You can't do that? Then maybe you deserve to be farmed.

• My fishing event spot is more crowded every week tho.

Noone wants to efficiently use their precious time winning after they join a pre-made and- oh wait they do.

I am still doing all the dailies and try to cap on important stuff (parchments, maple seals, etc.) and I am still having fun in this game. Noone is stopping your progression, they slow it sure, but even if you are unlucky in the raid you can already buy a piece of 75 equip almost weekly through parchments or get lucky though fishing/treasure hunting. Next gear level should be coming in september with hard raids so you still have over a month to gain high enough gear.

To the main point, game is not dying, the hardcore players who feel like there isn't enough hardcore content for them are leaving the game, this is to be expected at every "new" game. But the amount of players still playing is sufficient for the game to stay alive.

• its a simple risk vs reward system how hard is that to comprehend, but from the normal and harder instances having higher gear just plain trivialises content and this shows up the weakness of this game, so the solution is prevent loot from dropping thru time gated events....., but this is not wow or ffxiv, its just a themepark casual mmorpg, trying hard to prevent players progression....

So how you distributed between "good" and "bad" players, The DPS? No, cause people then just stand still and try to do as much dmg as possible without trying to dodge. And healer gonna blame the other for "heal steal" if 1 got lower than other, I mean The current Method is not perfect, but to me, it's a fun RNG game and makes the feel for the game more "casual", if follow your method, it's just gonna created more problem than solving the current, casual player will leave the game for sure because it's gonna be hard grindy game, everyone tries to be the top DPS in the lobby, and when everyone is top DPS, no one is. Part of the game makes you feel good is using low gear but still have higher DPS than high gear player. Do you really want to see 10 sweaty toxic players than a group of 4 carry player and 6 casual which is very balance and also can complete every content in the game anyway. Your choice

• It does feel like the game is as they called it ''bleeding players''. People I know stopping with most or all dailies now. Its just too exhausting (over time) to keep doing all of them every day. Dont do them and you fall behind pretty hard.

I imagine this is even worse for casual players that dont have the time to do 1-2 hours of dailies & weeklies each day.

''get lucky try fishing and treasure hunting'' you have to be really lucky indeed, as being a competitive fisher I havent seen one yet myself. There are only so many golden fishing holes to be found, after all. Especially when everyone is looking for them for the astral points linked to them. Speaking of competitive fishing: the majority of the usual top doesnt even bother to do the event anymore and it seems its due to losing interest for the game in general.

Fishing is perhaps literally the only place where player count doesnt seem to decrease. Perhaps many players still mistakingly believe they can get equipment from the event.