Display MoreDisplay More
You can increase your chances of getting MORE loot from the dungeon by increasing your Fortune.
You can see that in your Character menu by pressing "Show more stats" and selecting it from under Other Attributes.
There are lots of ways to do this, but here is some notable ways which I remember off of the top of my head.
Permanent for your character:
- Collecting all of the Spirit Colours for the Achievement "Our World" (Y > Heroic > Record) and obtain the Riot of Colour. Gives +18 Fortune.
- Purchase the Mask of Sadness and Joy from the Leisureland NPC in Cloudrise (Yaotian Palace). Gives +6 Fortune.
Buffs which are temporary:
- Using 3 Kois (obtained from Fishing Event) on someone before looting the dungeon. This also gives you a chance to get +1, +2 and +3 rolls on gear.
- Completing your Jade Helper Scroll each week to receive the Pro Mentor Buff, lasts 7 days. Gives +28 Fortune.
- Using Mentor Book, purchased from the Mentor NPC 'Tang Che' in Cloudrise (Yaotian Palace), lasts 7 days. Gives +10 Fortune.
- On your daily check-in, you can roll an "Insight" buff which gives you a bonus of Fortune. You can reroll this by using Lucky Bells which you can purchase from the Attendance Vendor which is next to the Stash NPC in Cloudrise.(Lotus Terrace).
I'm running the raid with 30% fortune, and I'm receiving 1-2 items per raid and they're all +0.
Same, 1 gear per character per full raid~.