[LOOT RATE]XIANJIU JADE PALACE

• Can't say I noticed any difference from buffing fortune up. 1st raid, I had about 13% fortune and gotten 4 drops. 2nd Raid i had 30% fortune and gotten 2 drops... will see what awaits (or doesn't await me lul) on our sunday jade run... *fingers crossed

By heaven official’s blessing, all taboos are off!

>> 天官赐福,百无禁忌!<<

• Two weeks now I only received 1 item (and not the right one for stats). How are you expecting people to want to say and play this game when you dont get rewarded. I have fished every raid ever week and I have NOTHING to show for it. This is unacceptable and already lost a couple friends to this game b/c of this and I am not far behind.

I would love to hear others on how they like/dont like drops in raids.

There are already tons of threads about that:
    [LOOT RATE]XIANJIU JADE PALACE for example

Thank you ... and therefore I merged both threads together.

• Two weeks now I only received 1 item (and not the right one for stats). How are you expecting people to want to say and play this game when you dont get rewarded. I have fished every raid ever week and I have NOTHING to show for it. This is unacceptable and already lost a couple friends to this game b/c of this and I am not far behind.

I would love to hear others on how they like/dont like drops in raids.

There are already tons of threads about that:
    [LOOT RATE]XIANJIU JADE PALACE for example

Thank you ... and therefore I merged both threads together.

It would be great if you could consider looking at the new bug where the raid does not reward the player with any loot.

The issue appears to be more critical than low drop rates at the moment.

Thank you,
    Best regards

• Just ran 3 times Xianjiu-Jade-Palace and got 3 items - I mean what ?!?!?!?!

Should it take 15 weeks to get full 75 gear? - its a joke, right?

But on the other hand i see people with like 70 gear at the moent - how?

• Just ran 3 times Xianjiu-Jade-Palace and got 3 items - I mean what ?!?!?!?!

Should it take 15 weeks to get full 75 gear? - its a joke, right?

But on the other hand i see people with like 70 gear at the moent - how?

Kisses by RNGesus. Some players have been fortunate to receive 3/4 gear pcs per raid.

This is the reply from the moderator regarding the difference in loot. Not pointing fingers, but it is what it is at this moment.

You are guaranteed to receive at least 1 gear pc per jade palace run, beyond that is based on your luck.

Also, we tried boosting our Fortune/Fate/Loot drop rate according to a suggestion made by one of the moderators.

The results were not satisfying, the % increase did nothing to the actual loot drop based on what players experienced this week.

I ran the raid with 26.5% fortune and receive 2 gear pcs which was my best loot yet (1 gear/raid being prior loots).

The parchments and the 2 new raids that drop ilvl 75 gears can help ease the gearing pain.

You can amass at least 162 parchments (with the +2 increase to the weekly limit it should be now 174) which is enough to craft one ilvl 75 accessory and/or Minor gear pieces.

If you are lucky and you get at least one drop from either of the 2 raids. That comes down to 3 gear pieces/week.

I know it is not amazing but this is how I am gearing right now.

The Ruvia and Lantern weeklies also have a chance to drop Top and Bottom ilvl 75 gear so if you are lucky that's 4/5.

You can always turn your duplicate gear to parchments using the pet feed system.

Hope this helps ease the frustration.

Best regards.

• This week wast the worst one even i just get 1 loot on the 2 first weeks.

I get only 1 loot from jade palace, none from huaxiu village and tempest island even my fortune was high.

One of my guild mate is salty so bad about his unluck, he's like i'm gonna quit.

Can you improve tthe quality life of your loot rate please this is sick.

sarj.png

• you get faster 60ger gear becouse of 100% dropp every hm dungeon + pet craft items

know every week 7/8 bosses 1 dropp, i feel stuck in place and i must collect 1700 textfragments to buy my rest stuff, when i get maybee duplicets or false item on my sumo
    i know you can chose path from items but on 2nd speck harder to get 75gearscore

• So i found the "1 within 4 rule" does not seem to apply.
    A lot of my guildmates did only get 1 piece within this weeks 8 bosses.

That can happen as well. It happened to me this week. Only 1 piece. So here is how it works (at least from my understanding)

bv32.jpg

[Colors = Set of 4] [o = no loot] [x = loot]

Ignore the first week as there was a looting issue, so starting from 2nd week as you can see I first did Jade Palace. From there, I got 1 drop from the first 4 bosses (orange color). After that my 2nd set of 4 started (blue). Huaixiu And Tempest wasn't released yet. So as you can see, the first 2 bosses in Blue Section, I didn't get any drop (5th and 6th boss in Jade Palace). And that was end of 2nd week.

Now on my 3rd week, I started with Huaixiu and Tempest raid (continuation of blue). And I did not get any loot. But as you can see, I already got 1 drop on blue from previous raid (remember, 4 set rule). Next, I started Jade Palace (Green). And from there, I got a drop on 4th boss. Next my color set (light brown) started on 5th boss where I got my first drop from that set.

Now 4th week starts. As you can see, I started from Jade Palace (continuation of light brown set). And I did not get any drop because I got 1 last week from the same color set. Now the other color set started (purple). There I got a drop on the last boss. And then the Green set started. Here I only had 2 bosses with no drop. So all in all, I got only 1 drop this week.

BUT next week (5th) there will be at least a minimum of two gear drops for me. I'll get 1 drop from one of the first two bosses (be it Jade Palace or Huaixiu or Tempest) since it will be the last 2 slot of Green Set. And then another drop within the next 4 boses. Also, "IF" a new raid comes and if it has more than 2 boses, I'm guaranteed another drop (making it a total 3 drops next week).

Hope I explained it well :)

• This doesnt seem right to me (unless i misunderstand the table/colors/order)

From light Brown To purple you have
    X O O O | O O O X

yes i get it's "within a set of 4", just once at the beginning of the set and once at the end. But to me, it seems kinda.. um dunno the right word. it was said "within 4"., so I expect at least every 4th boss is a pity (similar to how mobile gacha works, when it says, within 10 pulls you get at least 1 four star or higher. so if you pull 3 times and get a 4 star on the fourth, it would reset the pity to 0, and then you can pull 10 times and get another one on the tenth (which is the guaranteed pity))

So if it's rly just a set of 4 no matter what, so my guild mates would need another drop within the next 2 bosses next week for it to be true As for me, I guess I am used to being buggy, as I've only gotten 1 a week, in week 1-3 (on all characters).

But yes, you did well, thanks :P

• I also thought it was similar to how mobile gacha pity worked. But it was a bit different.

Regarding that Light Brown to Purple, you can see that just focusing on the colors (instead of concurrent drops/no-drops) it will make more sense. 4 light brown slots, with 1 drop. 4 purple slots with 1 drop. As you can see, it's 1 drop per color (set of 4). Although if you're lucky, you can get more than 1 as well.

• That 1 for 4 doesn't work with me or my friend, we did get 1 loot for 8 bossess this week even our fortune was around(30-35%).

It's maybe even worst that 1/4 it's more 1/6 or 1/8.... xD

• IDK what this gear normalizing was supposed to accomplish. Last week I was unable to do any hard modes or dungeons, and this week I only got 1 gear piece that I can't use. So now I'm like 2 weeks behind everyone else in gear score.

GG :(

• Same here, even I have had just one loot drop this week from the jade palace, waves, and horror combined.

I had just one week where I have received 2 loot drop in a week, the remaining weeks it has been the brutal 1 drop/week.

I crawled to GS 68 this week, and the irony is that the parchments have been more useful than the actual loot drops :D

I have accepted my fate that I will only acquire 1 loot per week.

In a game where there is a lack of content, the developers brutally torture you with horrible loot drops.

I am not a fan of watching my peers with GS soo high that it appears red to me.

We did the content together every week, it is a shame that you have to penalize someone soo hard for no reason due to a botched-up broken loot drop system.

But seriously, how broken is your system? A GS 71 already geared to the tooth gets 4 loot in a jade palace raid? While a GS 66 gets 1 ? Do you understand MATH ?

Sorry but I am frustrated now with your loot system.

Time to uninstall. You lost me, I tried very hard to love this game. But 1 loot/week for 8 bosses is Not funny.

I am pretty sure there are more like me who have quit due to this horrendous loot drop rate, Fix it and we might come back.

• I'm thinking this may be a bigger issue with the game than anyone realized. Obviously player numbers have dropped significantly since the raids were released. I think players got an expectation of rewards for their time and effort from the early dungeons, and to go from that to a complete lack of rewards. Or nearly so in the raids. I think this may have already pushed a lot of people away. The game is still very rough in our version of it, with many flaws and bugs. But I think this may have been a much bigger issue than all of those combined.

• I'm thinking this may be a bigger issue with the game than anyone realized. Obviously player numbers have dropped significantly since the raids were released. I think players got an expectation of rewards for their time and effort from the early dungeons, and to go from that to a complete lack of rewards. Or nearly so in the raids. I think this may have already pushed a lot of people away. The game is still very rough in our version of it, with many flaws and bugs. But I think this may have been a much bigger issue than all of those combined.

The ilvl 75 gear drops were toned down to slow down the progress.

But in reality the ilvl 75 gear was not drawn from a single raid pool.

Jade palace + Horror of huaixiu + waves in a tempest + Ice world + Ruins of Nuowu - Collectively should have formed the ilvl 75 gear grind.

Instead of releasing them all together, the developers decided to throttle the content to give its player base a fake content development every 2 weeks.

With 5 Raids = 10 bosses dropping ilvl 75 gear it would take an insane god level of luck to get only one loot.

The parchments will also lets u craft +1 gear every week.

The gear acquisition is not killing the game.

The lack of content and the developer's strategy to throttle the content to a snail pace speed is killing it for sure.

The 2 new raids that will be released today Ice world and Ruins of Nuowu will be BORING.

Most players have already out geared those raids and will cakewalk them to completion.

SOLO is the name, Throttling the content is our game.

TBH, I don't know why we are behind ilvl 75 full set gear. You basically out gear every content post GS 65.

There are no updates regarding the contents after today's raid releases.

The upcoming content should be some event to replace the Summer event that is ending on 2nd Sept.

There was a call for volunteers for testing their new content, so I am assuming the content release will slow down even further.

Speculation - No new content for another month at least and we will have some fall event in the middle.