[LOOT RATE]XIANJIU JADE PALACE

• I guess speculating bullshit is better than having a look at the roadmap that was released before the game release... And also, people speculate from the pet understanding level 90 that it'll be near the 9/23. (remember that XJP was released one week before level 75 parchments were made available)

On another note since you really like talking without doing your researches, in China, XJP normal was released on 2018/09/06 while hard mode was released on 2018/10/11. As you can see, they had harder mode faster than us. However starting on 2018/10/25, one new boss raid was released every week for four weeks.

In our case starting with XJP normal mode, we had two new boss raids every other week. So what can we conclude from that little bit? We're on par with Chinese content release speed, albait in a different order (actually faster depending on XJP hard release date). So I expect them to balance XJP Hard in accordance. But yeah, they're "throttling" content. And every game at release does that. What did you expect? Them to release everything at once, get geared in two weeks and do nothing? Catch up three years of Chinese developement in one year?

Source: gjol wiki

• They already said no new content will be coming for some months too..

"With patch version 1.0.7 we’ll add the remaining 2 raids – Ice World and Ruins of Nuowu – into the world of Shenzhou. This will mark the last addition of normal type raids into our game for the next couple of months - from now on, the difficulty will go up!"

Only increased difficulties..

• I wrote a long comment.

But I do not feel like continuing any sort of discussion with you.

Fine, I am sorry. You know everything so yea there is no room for discussion.

Be toxic that is a great attitude.

I shall leave this forum.

Have a good day.

• Based on what it says in game, level 90 gear (thus it's content) will be released septemeber 23.

• Yea that's about one month, also mentioned it in my post earlier (last sentence). Thanks for confirming it.

But some people do not understand English and get aggressive just cuz they read some Chinese forum.

The post was actually intended to convey that we can take our sweet time to gear up with the bad drop chance. Because we have loads of time to do so.

Hence this statement

TBH, I don't know why we are behind ilvl 75 full set gear. You basically out gear every content post GS 65.

There are no updates regarding the contents after today's raid releases.

This forum is not about content but jade palace loot drop. Since myself and some of us were salty with the one loot drop per week.

The post was a reassurance that we will not fall behind when the new content gets released a month later.

I simply addressed the content throttling along with it, maybe it did create a misunderstanding that it was a rant.

I had to address the throttling since someone mentioned the bad drop was killing the game.

I say it again, in my opinion bad drops is not killing the game since there is currently no content that requires us to be geared to the tooth.

English is not my primary language you see. Will you lynch me for speaking my mind, I don't know.

It is easy to fabricate something with few out of place words, like what the person Reiha did.

It was laughable when I saw him/her getting aggressive at a post that was not really focused on asking the devs to speed up new content.

• It was laughable when I saw him/her getting aggressive at a post that was not really focused on asking the devs to speed up new content.

Sorry but what? Should I quote your text to show you what kind of nonsense you're spewing? You're in luck, because I have some free time.

• Hey mighty keyboard warrior.

FIRST TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY HERE........

STOP ACTING LIKE A WIFE, CONTRADICTING AND ARUGING OVER EVERYTHING AND ONLY POINTING OUT STATEMENTS THAT ARE CONVINIENT TO YOU.

So, I proved you wrong by saying "in reality blabla single raid pool". It was never a fact, since originally these raids were never meant to obtain gear for the same objective as China. Unless "Collectively should have formed the ilvl 75 gear grind." mean something else, but then if I take your phrase literally, then they literally did what you asked for.

Collectively formed the ilvl 75 gear pool means, all 3 sets. I AM NOT AN IDIOT TO CLAIM/THINK ALL OF THESE RAIDS WILL DROP THE SAME SET.

YOU MIX AND MATCH THEM. GOING FOR A SINGLE GEAR SET IS NOT IDEAL IN THIS GAME.

Collectively should have formed the ilvl 75 gear grind. - If you want me to elaborate it. It should have collectively formed the ilvl 75 grind along with jade palace but we got them as separate releases. Due to that we felt the Jade palace drops were trash. If I can acquire ilvl 75 from multiple sources instead of one, the low drop chance in jade palace does not hurt us anymore. (Yes, I agree poor choice of words here. I assumed the reader would not misunderstand it to this extent).

But you should at least consider what forum you are on "[LOOT RATE]XIANJIU JADE PALACE"

formed the ilvl 75 gear grind. Not collectively formed the Golden gear set grind. You are just reading in between the lines or what you want to hear, stop doing that.

Instead of releasing them all together, the developers decided to throttle the content to give its player base a fake content development every 2 weeks.

It's even in bold.

And yes it is still throttling, all 3 gear sets could have been released. They were clearly available for parchment crafting.

And I honestly do not know if you are trying to be just impossible here, but they throttled the content and that is in all honesty the truth.

If they released all of them together there would be no content ready that they could push to satisfy their player base.

It is a strategic throttling, they did it and you have no rights to fight me against that statement.

Earlier you yourself said when the pet reaches 90 understanding, at that point of time hard modes will be released that are related to ilvl 90 gear.

So why was the ilvl 75 raids that were related to these gear held back? And from the road map!! it looks like ilvl 90 releases will also take the similar approach ilvl 75 took, (JADE PALACE FIRST).

Even a dev from SOLO wouldn't have argued on this context like you did FANBOY.

The gear acquisition is not killing the game.

The lack of content and the developer's strategy to throttle the content to a snail pace speed is killing it for sure.

And you're still affirming that your post wasn't about asking the devs to speed up new content?

LEARN TO READ THE POST THAT WAS QUOTED. SINCE YOU ARE BLIND, MY STATEMENT WAS A RESPONSE TO THIS (Honestly offended here, I was actually being nice here to defend the loot drop).

[LOOT RATE]XIANJIU JADE PALACE

Since you are aggressive at this statement, do you agree that the game is dying due to bad gear drop?

Maybe try asking the question in the world chat, the answer you will get is bored/lack of content, again not arguing just saying since you are being impossible here. I have asked it and this was the response.

I SWEAR I WOULDNT CARE FOR A BAN IF YOU QUOTE THIS STATEMENT AND TROLL ME AGAIN I AM ABUSING YOU NEXT.

The 2 new raids that will be released today Ice world and Ruins of Nuowu will be BORING.
    Most players have already out geared those raids and will cakewalk them to completion.

Affirming something before the content released, nice! Turns out they're actually tuning the content to our GS and made these raids for 65GS! A cakewalk! Out geared!

How weak are you in-game? Finished the 2 new raids without any issues today (with Randoms).

Get Gud maybe, the content is not really hard.

It was a cakewalk (BOLD x 100 times) unfortunately, and nope we did not have a raid full of over geared players (less than GS 72), And I was GS 67 Fyi.

Tuning content to your GS and skill level maybe, sorry but looks like you are a week pebble in-game or you need a better party.

SOLO is the name, Throttling the content is our game.

Again, in BOLD! Complaining about content release speed! Unless you're actually complimenting them... lol.

I know truth hurts fanboy. But swallow your pride and accept it. Acceptance is the first step towards a cure.

Come on we both know, I just put that cuz it sounds nice. Its not a slogan of revolution. It was just a random BS i came up with.

Again you fail to read the entire post, why did you quote only parts of the post? Stop hiding the fact that you misunderstood it fanboy.

Literally proved wrong with the roadmap.

Look it was their official announcement yesterday that there will be a slow down on the content.

I don't know why you are fighting against what they themselves claimed. HARDCORE FANBOY.

Also, I never denied the credibility of devs releasing the content that was supposed to released on 23/9.

I have clearly stated that in the last statement of that post.

Maybe you have a different roadmap that also addresses post September releases.

Ok since you are a little malicious and getting on my nerves with quoting only what is convenient to you.

I don't know why we are behind ilvl 75 full set gear. You basically out gear every content post GS 65.

Why would I say something like this fanboy? Am I not claiming that we should slow down and not complain about the loot?

Or do you lack brain cells to comprehend that something which is said can be positive and not always negative?

There was a call for volunteers for testing their new content, so I am assuming the content release will slow down even further

Again since you are BLIND, another hint that there will be time for us to gear up.

Here is the link since you are too lazy to find it and verify.

Join our SOLO volunteer tester team!

With 5 Raids = 10 bosses dropping ilvl 75 gear it would take an insane god level of luck to get only one loot.

The parchments will also lets u craft +1 gear every week.

Why would I even suggest parchment crafting here? Why did you not understand the sarcasm behind "God level luck".

IT SIMPLY MEANS IT IS HIGHLY UNLIKELY THAT YOU WILL GET JUST ONE DROP FROM 10 BOSSES PER WEEK.

Or do you just want to argue for the sake of arguing? Sounds like you a troll and based on your next post I might consider blocking and reporting you.

Ideally, I do not want to see a follow up post.

I know I know some people want to have the last statement, if you are one of them keep it short and civil.

If you keep it short I will let you satisfy your ego.

No new content for another month at least and we will have some fall event in the middle.

YOU:

I guess speculating bullshit is better than having a look at the roadmap that was released before the game release... And also, people speculate from the pet understanding level 90 that it'll be near the 9/23.

This one takes the cake.

To this you responded CONTENT WILL BE RELEASED ON 23/9.

Dude are you also poor at math? On month from yesterday was 26th sept approximately the SAME DATE THAT YOU MENTIONED.

YOU essentially got aggressive at me and stated the same exact thing that I stated in my post without dates.

And how did I arrive at this one month conclusion!! OFC THE ROADMAP.

I do read the roadmap and announcements here, I am just not jobless like you to track down and read a Chinese forum, would rather GET GUD at the game ;)

If I wanted to rant about content, I would clearly say this - Just "Jade palace hard mode" ? Just one more raid.

Now that is cribbing or ranting with respect to the upcoming update. I did not do that, and I wont do such a stupid thing either.

I always give them the benefit of doubt with their said/claimed future contents.

screenshot_005676.jpg

I SUGGEST YOU TO GO RANT AND TROLL PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM FANBOY.

Game is dying a slow death

Do not waste my time. I am myself claiming that the post was not intended for content rant. But you cannot swallow you pride And i am dumbstruck what you want to prove here. There is no award here for trolling.

Grow up please, stop annoying and trolling others FANBOY.

I hope you do not continue this useless argument.

if it makes you happy to assume that my earlier post was content rant and not what I myself claim it to be, sure assume it was True and STOP THIS fruitless back and forth.

Funny things is you yourself might stop playing this game in few weeks once you are done with everything. You will maybe return after a major release.

No point in wasting our energy typing this long responses, I could have written a research/survey paper by now for the amount of time I have wasted here.

If you really want my opinion on the game, I have just one comment/worry, and this is absolutely the only worry i have.

With Lost Ark EU and New world on the horizon, the player base is bound to drop further. Its high time Solo started finding ways to retain more players before it turns into a filler game.

Edited 12 times, last by Ember: Removed some statements that might offend him. ().

• I'm thinking this may be a bigger issue with the game than anyone realized. Obviously player numbers have dropped significantly since the raids were released. I think players got an expectation of rewards for their time and effort from the early dungeons, and to go from that to a complete lack of rewards. Or nearly so in the raids. I think this may have already pushed a lot of people away. The game is still very rough in our version of it, with many flaws and bugs. But I think this may have been a much bigger issue than all of those combined.

if people quit cause of raid drops.. then they are wrong in the whole mmorpg genre.. in other games its way worse, not better. there you have weeks, even months where u dont drop a single item.

In SOLO, even if you would never rawdrop an item, you can still craft 1 item per week from parchments. -> Every week is a minor upgrade for you!

• I'm thinking this may be a bigger issue with the game than anyone realized. Obviously player numbers have dropped significantly since the raids were released. I think players got an expectation of rewards for their time and effort from the early dungeons, and to go from that to a complete lack of rewards. Or nearly so in the raids. I think this may have already pushed a lot of people away. The game is still very rough in our version of it, with many flaws and bugs. But I think this may have been a much bigger issue than all of those combined.

if people quit cause of raid drops.. then they are wrong in the whole mmorpg genre.. in other games its way worse, not better. there you have weeks, even months where u dont drop a single item.

In SOLO, even if you would never rawdrop an item, you can still craft 1 item per week from parchments. -> Every week is a minor upgrade for you!

Just did all raids again and got 1 drop after all dungeons.

Last week I got no drops at all.

I´m stuck at 65 gear score for 2 weeks because the raids just won´t drop shit for me.

This is super annoying and I´m actually so close to quitting because this is just ridicolously stupid since I am only wasting my time.

• For me the system works 100% as Phaendar described,With the 2 drops per week minimum. And you get 2 drops u need (not mastery/haste, but the slot)

I was ilvl 73 before doing jade palace, missing 2 items (helmet and 1 class symbol)...

First boss down . Dropped the Gem, opend the Gem -> helmet

4th boss. dropped gem, opend gem -> class symbol.

and then in Wave in tempest i dropped my first dublicate (since i am ilvl 75) and used it for parchments to craft a better Earring soon.

Na chill. if more people hit 75, they can trade u the other items. our guildmate who missed 2 weeks of raids cause of RL, literlly got 5 items this week. 2 dropped and 3 trades from other people, since they had the item already or don't need the haste ring on their class.

You can only feed ONE item to pet per week. So instead of putting the other item in the bin, you can better make another player happy and trade it to him. I would do it with randoms too, and would take a small tipp from arround 20 gold. -> Everyone will do it in the long run, cause getting a small tipp and trade 1 item is better then put the item in the bin/get nothing.

u can use the /roll command to roll the dice with the party members, or just make who bid the most, or a mix of both.

This is an MMORPG, a Team game, no one is lefting behind, if you are behind, the other people can help you :)

• Well yeah, I‘ve been doing all raids yesterday with 3 chars.

Got 0 drops on Berserker, 1 drop last week.

1 drop on Spearmaster, 0 drops last week.

1 drop on Spellsword, was able to craft 1 piece, 0 drops last week.

Right now, my Spellsword is my highest gear level with 70, although I‘ve been clearing every raid the week they released.

Meanwhile EVERYONE else in my alliance is gs 73 or higher while not even clearing Ruins and Ice World once ( I did it with Pugs), because they get 2-4 drops from Jade Palace every god damn time.

First I thought maybe I‘m unlucky, next week it will be better, but here I am, getting kicked in the nuts by RNG week after week.

I‘ve also asked people kindly if they would sell me their duplicates, but everyone prefered Not to and gave it to their pet.

So much to that.

The problem I have is that the game just doesn‘t reward you for your effort.

I go through hours of failing in Ice World and Ruins and after 2-3 hours I managed to clear it with Pugs, meanwhile my alliance abandons the raid after 3 fails, because they don‘t feel like doing it anymore, yet every single one of them has a far higher gear score than me.

• Just to clarify some things.

You should be guaranteed at least one weekly gear-drop across all raid bosses which from personal experience seems to be the case. That drop being useless to you or not doesn't matter, you can feed it to you pet and craft a gear-piece yourself. I'm not buying what you're selling, you being stuck on gs-65 for two weeks is suspicious to say the least. Completing Jade, Tempest and Horror coupled with weekly mysterious parchments should net you enough to buy either of the accessory-pieces for instance.

---

The Dungeon Codex tells you what you drop, it's not that you opened something and that item was suddenly the missing gear-piece, but that you were lucky enough, you dropped a gem-box from said raid boss which drops fortunately aligned with your missing gear pieces.

You can be unlucky for weeks and drop at say, first Boss (relic, head, ring) the gem-box again and again despite you having obtained relic, head, ring already.

You're guaranteed a drop eventually, but it's not guaranteeing you to get them in order like normal or hard dungeons do.

• Yesterday I did all the raids and got only 1 drop (I had 30% fortune)

Jade Palace: 0 drops (WHAT?!)

Waves in a Tempest: 0 drops

Horror of Huauxiu: 1 drop (dupe)

Ruins of Nuowu: 0 drops

Ice World: 0 drops

I have over 220 hours of gameplay and it really discourages!

• RNG in this game is really discouraging.

I can understand old school players who support this RNG, but that is just old and not keeping up with current generation of gamers. Its either you evolve to current gen or perish in due time, could be 3 months or 6 months.

sorry but I had to say this whether you like it or not. You get mad at p2w because it is giving considerable advantage to someone with something they have and you don't or you don't like to spend. While RNG also does the same thing, LUCKY guy gets 5 pieces in 1 week and you get 5 pieces in 3-5 weeks. This keeps repeating with new raid, with every item gear level progression, and that would discourage any of your average gamer off.

P.S. I am not saying making it P2W, but, change the mechanics of your RNG... put a cap like you have on everything else, but with a minimum as well. Let's say for example, you can get a min of 2 drops and max of 3 drops from jade palace alone. And this could go up for new players like 3 drops min and 4 drops maximum. But, 1 min and max 6, thats a no-no.

I am sure you can think of better min and max than my example.

I hope you take this into consideration for the next 90 gear level progress.

There is a reason why the entire MMORPG genre is dying out slowly. :/

• I would not say that the entire genre is dying. it is just so saturated that no one game has the attention of the masses.

I do feel that Solo missed the mark with their time gating and loot gating practices. The player base was good until they changed the drop rates to near 0. Now the "hardcore" and I say that loosely, players get all their raids and hard mode dungeons done in the first day or 2 after reset. Then they disappear until the next reset. (at least it seems like this).

I'm in several alliances, and in many other's discords, and I've seen the numbers drop. Where just 2 weeks ago there were 20 or more people online every night, there are just a handful and sometimes less. Discords that were populated are mostly silent and unused. Solo's discord has become a meme fest. Meanwhile my old GW2 guild still has 50+ players in comms every night.

PVE content only keeps players interested when they feel like there is an accomplishment to be had by doing it. Dropping the loot rates, time gating content (PVE and PVP), adding a weird mentor system to "allow" players to help other players instead of just letting people run stuff endlessly for no loot to begin with. It all has a diminishing affect on the player base. And I SERIOUSLY (sry caps) hope that Gameforge, and whoever really runs the show for Solo is taking notes.

Sure you can say, well you can craft a piece of gear each week. . . blah blah blah. . . This doesn't have the same psychological affect as getting a good (not repeat) gear drop does. And getting no drops, or bad drops has a negative affect. This makes people not want to put forth the effort to play. For example I did hard modes last night with a group. I kid you not, I got the same exact accessory piece 3 times in a row. I fed the first 2 to my pet and finally said ok apparently the game wants me to have this. . . How this is possible when I still had a level 50 piece I have not upgraded I don't know. Does this have a diminishing affect on my desire to run those dungeons? Sure. But at the same time I did get drops. I had a mystery bag to open with the hopes of getting the golden ticket. Just like the lottery system it plays on peoples emotions. Also because this is still hard mode level, I know that I will be able to craft something to replace the junker I'm stuck with. So it isn't a huge disappointment.

But you take a similar situation at Raid level where you only get 1 or 2 drops a week, if your lucky, and those turn out to be repeats. And I've heard and seen this happen a lot. Then it is a huge disappointment, and a morale buster. These players now don't feel any reward for their play time. And the player base declines.

In conclusion I enjoy the game, but I know lots of people who are, and or already have quit. I just hope changes come that bring peoples interest back.

• i still dont get why people are salty that they dont drop 3 items each week...

For myself i am ilvl 75 since 2 weeks now. i only run the raids for fun and help guildmates... Else i have no purpose for them anymore.. I literally give my ilvl 75 drops and trade them to other people for free/small tipps. Its literally a DOWNSITE that i dropped my 2-3 items per weeks, since now i run the raids for no own purpose....

Even if u would start the raiding just now, and are fresh levle 60. after 1 run jade palace with a 12-15 man team that person is instantly ilvl 66/67 after ONE clear.

Cause he just gets all the items from the others who are ilvl 75 already. In the end you should be happy if u not full ilvl 75 yet, cause then u literally have a reason for yourself to do the raids...

And no they don't even need the same class then you to get "good" items:

• You have the Range Casters (Bard, Summoner, Spellsword Ranged) which can trade all their drops (SKILL attribute)
    • You have the Healers (Bard, Summoner, Reaper Heal) which can trade all their drops (Wisdom attribute)
    • You have the Melee DPS (Berserker, Reaper, Spellsword Melee) which can trade all their drops (Agility attribute)
    • You have the Tanks (Berserker,Spearmaster) which can trade all theirs drops (Power attribute)
    • And you have Spearmaster DD which also use Power attribute.

#EXCEPTION THE 4 ITEMS IN THE MIDDLE (weapon, class symbols) but all other 11 items can easy be traded

So each class has a 2 other clases/specs with need the same attributes. Unless you are the only Spearmaster and dont have a Berserker in party, you should be easy getting loot from your teammates if they ilvl 75 already.

yes gamers nowdays wants everything shoveled down their ass instantly..

The gearing and progression in SOLO is literally the softes you wil ever find in mmorpgs. If the SOLO item progression takes to long for you. You will be lost in every other mmorpg. In other mmorpgs you cant get gearcapped in 1 month. In other MMORPG you do the same dungeon/raid for months to get ONE upgrade. In SOLO u get just 1 item upgrade from crafting each week 100%.

The only thing they need to adjust is the "Single Raid Power". even if you only do jade palace each week u can easy be ilvl 75 bynow. u dont even need the other 4 raids. and thats a bit sad.

They should make the Single boss raids drop more parchments so people are motivated to do them too.

• Well true, but the point is now, would some1 even take u in raid? I see most of the time(i have 4 chars so its take a bit of time till i done all raids) that like more than 80% of ppl looking for 65+ or even 70+ gs, no1 is actually interested in new players, same as with hard dungeons some weeks ago. Even if u a healer with 60-63 gs, 50% of ppl will not take u in raid with 65+ gs team. Im talking only about Jade Palace, in another raids is same situation.

Thats is sad. :<

They should make the Single boss raids drop more parchments so people are motivated to do them too.

Crafting an item is powerfull and not, it boost for a while but doesn't gives u back any quality rate chance to get a quality lvl.

So at least geting ur BIS and some quality on it it's even more than ever rng against salt.

A quality lvl doesn't seems to be important but however sometimes ur cap it's just 1 or 2 beyond...

Anyway they release a new mech to get coin and upgrade quality level however there's a well for the moment cauz we do have only 2 dungeon extrem mode but i don't even 5 dungeon with a chance to get 4-5 Quality upgrade peer week how long does it take to get ur +5 quality from 0 for each one? ôh just 3-4 month.

For some people it doesn't mather for others it's a pain but it's beyond our thoughts.

You can't define what it could be the best, gameforge & Solo Devs make decision and it will always divide gamers and it's not about a good sens.

Deal with or uninstall ?:/

• I'ts prolly less about getting everything shoved down there throat and more about "sense of achievment". It just does not FEEL nice to sink in hours of limited time and not getting anything out of it. Especially if it says "you get 2 guaranteed" or so, and then you only get 2, and it feels like fking pity pull. And it's also not farmable. You can't even spam Raids for like 20 Parchments per raid or something to be able to buy equip. Alls you can do is "logging out, feeling frustrated".

Games are supposed to make one feel positive feelings. As it is now, that does only happen to the 1%R with nice dropluck.

• I was talking about how the RNG is widening the gap b/w gear levels and was merely suggesting to put a cap b/w min and max drops so the GAP is not huge or discouraging.

We or atleast I see more players who want the RNG to be improved, but I see 1 or 2 who think the drop rates is fine. You are basically the minority and you can always feed your gear to pets and re-farm.