[LOOT RATE]XIANJIU JADE PALACE

• We have some guilds that only play SoLo 1 day a week. :(. sadly if they fall in love with another MMO they gone.

then maybe u are in the wrong guilds...

or do they make a 24hour marathon??? ones a week???

5x Hard mode Dungeonds + 5x Hidden -> (3h)

5x Easy Mode Dungeon (1h)

10 x Easy Raid bosses (i count jade palace as 6 bosses) (2h)

10 x Normal Raid bosses (3h)

2x Extreme Dungeon... (2h)

Even if they never wipe. doing all this will take atleast 10 hours.

and then u still have normal dailys/weeklys for battlepass and so... Our guild start skipping activities else we dont have the time for everything. We skipp 4 normal dungeonds a day, sometimes even hard dungeonds, and iceworld + ruins of nuowu. cause not everyone has so much time to do all content available. Solo has a ton of content, if u do them all it feels like a full time job,

• Why would you do Easy/Hard DG? Or Easy Raid? If you are GS75?

I just do Normal Raid´s and Extreme DG´s

• cause not everyone is full ilvl 75. specialy if you recruit new people. u want to tell them "no sry u cant do raids with us, u to low"... no thats toxic...
    And Parchments, Recipes and chance for Mount Drop is in Normal + Easy too

• What's with these times? They are so off. Even doing useless stuff that doesn't really have to be done. Noone even says you have to do all weekly content in 1 day you know, you can just, not do that.

btw wtf is easy mode dungeon? Normals? You do that 1x/day for the daily I don't think anyone cba to do more unless u like rly depsperate for that mentor buff.

• What's with these times? They are so off. Even doing useless stuff that doesn't really have to be done. Noone even says you have to do all weekly content in 1 day you know, you can just, not do that.

btw wtf is easy mode dungeon? Normals? You do that 1x/day for the daily I don't think anyone cba to do more unless u like rly depsperate for that mentor buff.

There are ppl who do it for the non-gear stuff for example. Not everyone is a Gear Progress ItemSpiral-Only Player