Internal server error will not allow me to access the game.

• Hello everyone, I am currently trying to connect to the games and I am having internal connection server issues '' Internal server error ''.

I have seen people advise to disable antivirus ect but nothing works.

Does anyone have the same kind of concerns right now?

• Hello Chimersinistre,

Have you tried to run SOLO's .exe application with Administrator permissions? If you haven't please try this and if it doesn't work please escalate to sending a ticket in to support.

Regards,

Azula

• Azula

Added the Label GameForge Launcher/Steam
  • Azula

Changed the title of the thread from “Internal server error” to “Internal server error will not allow me to access the game.”.
  • Hi Azula, thank you for your answer, I did the manipulation that you advise me but its still gives me nothing, I created a ticket for my problem, I hope that it will be resolved soon enough ^^

• It's all good I solved the problem, I wondered if the game was not missed by an update or that one of my files was corrupted suddenly I uninstalled and deleted everything the remaining game files, I re-installed everything and I was able to connect. :)

• Awesome, I'm glad you were able to get back in and thank you for informing us!

As troubleshooting seems to have solved your inquiry, I'll go ahead and close this thread.

<Closed>

• Azula

Closed the thread.
  • Zhirelia

Added the Label EN