Change level requirement of the Moon Event.

• Can you please make these events so any level can do them? I've played this game since the beta and I'm still not even close to student1. This is the third event, but the second one I'm disapointed with. Make it so the slow, and the new players have just has much access to the events.

• "played this game since the beta and I'm still not even close to student1"

What have you been doing then? You get to Student 1 in roughly 10-12 hours of gameplay. Lets say if you are extremely casual and watch cutscenes make it double or triple, you'd still be at ST1.

Changes required if allowing this

Reduce gold reward drastically if player is low level. To prevent bots => RMT.

• Azula

Added the Label Event
  • Azula

Changed the title of the thread from “moon event” to “Change level requirement of the Moon Event.”.
  • I am following the quest lines.

I have not found the game easy . I love it, but it's not easy.

I don't play everyday.

How does reducing gold have anything to do with allowing low level and beginners doing the events? We purchased the game same as you, the seasonal events should be open to all.

• Here's why I think the events should be for all players regardless of your level. We all purchased the game. It's not like it's an extra event you buy to do like battle pass rewards. If this game was free to play and then P2W like the other game I play, then yes having a level requirement makes sense. But in a game we all purchased to play from the begining, then the event's should reflect that. and all levels should be allowed in.

• Here's why I think the events should be for all players regardless of your level. We all purchased the game. It's not like it's an extra event you buy to do like battle pass rewards. If this game was free to play and then P2W like the other game I play, then yes having a level requirement makes sense. But in a game we all purchased to play from the begining, then the event's should reflect that. and all levels should be allowed in.

Exactly. Since we all bought the game, All raids, should be available at level 1. Actually lets just remove levels and keep everything from start to end available. /s

Like the previous poster said, one reason for this level restriction could be so that people cannot create alts just to do the event to farm gold. And also, even if you did not play the game every day, you should be able to hit max level if you had played since beta. I got friends who recently started who spend like 1-2hrs or so doing quests and some (logging in a few days to play casually) and still max level.

Exactly. Since we all bought the game, All raids, should be available at level 1. Actually lets just remove levels and keep everything from start to end available. /s

Like the previous poster said, one reason for this level restriction could be so that people cannot create alts just to do the event to farm gold. And also, even if you did not play the game every day, you should be able to hit max level if you had played since beta. I got friends who recently started who spend like 1-2hrs or so doing quests and some (logging in a few days to play casually) and still max level.

Yea, compare progress related content to time limited "pvx" content

I also find it annoying, not only is there a Level requirement, there is also a nonsensivcal gear level requirement. I pulled up my twinks to do pvx stuff and can't even do events with them due to lack of gear :< sux