Bots notoriously AFKing golden nodes and the complete ignorance of bot reports going on for months on end

• Bots notoriously AFK farming golden nodes are a plague at this point. They always camp the most lucrative golden node currently on the market - currently Dust Hearts in Grasslands.

At this point it has been MONTHS of reporting them day in and day out by the community. Yet they stand there - for months now, ever-standing, never-moving, never logging out. We have done everything a player can do to help you guys remedy this issue but our reports seem to be going absolutely ignored and at this point - I'm absolutely fed up with this.

Said bots are literally sitting there 24/7 programmed to just mash F or whatever other bind they have for interaction to gather the Golden Node and the materials that drop from it. Playerbase tried everything to help remedy this issue:

-forcing PvP and killing them (a lot of the bots items are often broken, because of how many people in a row tried getting rid of them by PvP killing them - mind you the player that tries to remedy the gigantic bot issue gets Negative Qi and is then thrown in jail, then they have to pay back for trying to servetheir community just because of game mechanics)

-reporting bots on bug-reports channel of the official solo discord

-reporting them in-game

-reporting them with the gameforge support ticket.

All of the above methods of US trying to help YOU have fallen on deaf ears and no action was taken whatsoever.

So I'm storming to the forums at this point.

The bots mentioned below have been there since the beginning of times and have still not been dealt with whatsoever.

Mind you - I found all of those in the span of about 5 minutes.

xoxox

xoxox

xoxox

xoxox

xoxox

xoxox

I hope something will be FINALLY done about it.

Screenshots removed | Zhirelia

• Heyho,

I can understand that you are frustrated with the characters that seem to be bots.
    Nonetheless, I removed your screenshots because that is also a denunciation,

as in the end we don't know whether this allegation is tenable or not.

At the same time I moved your thread into another forum section, because I see this as a feedback to our support.
    May I ask how you reported these players - via the ticket system or in the game with the reporting function?

• Zhirelia

Added the Label Other
  • Reported via discord, in-game report, forum support ticket not only by me but by a ton of other players, really. I can make a separate ticket for literally every single one of them if you want.

Playerbase tried everything to help remedy this issue:

-forcing PvP and killing them (a lot of the bots items are often broken, because of how many people in a row tried getting rid of them by PvP killing them - mind you the player that tries to remedy the gigantic bot issue gets Negative Qi and is then thrown in jail, then they have to pay back for trying to servetheir community just because of game mechanics)

-reporting bots on bug-reports channel of the official solo discord

-reporting them in-game

-reporting them with the gameforge support ticket.

• Killing them isn't necessary, some classes have some kind of push so just push them out of the range, you won't lose that much Qi that way. Been doing it for a while as healer bard.

• Sadly not every class has that option, besides enabling faction mode wont really let me do that if they don't have pvp enabled too or don't attack me first. Bloodthirst auto-drains good qi on activation, Sooo...

• As I said before - let's make the golden nodes exclusive to each player same as blue nodes are (tweak the respawn rate when necessary) and they can farm as long as they want. It won't affect other players. In my opinion, it's the easiest and most player-friendly solution by far.

• As I said before - let's make the golden nodes exclusive to each player same as blue nodes are (tweak the respawn rate when necessary) and they can farm as long as they want. It won't affect other players. In my opinion, it's the easiest and most player-friendly solution by far.

Or just... you know... gameforge should just ban the bots. Why are you trying to work around this with a harder solution.

• Because I am suggesting to adjust the root of the problem (so why are people complaining about the bots - they are not able to gather the golden node resources themselves) instead of its consequence, which may appear again and again as people will be finding ways to go around the potential bot-detection script, etc. ;)

A positive side effect of this solution also is that you won't need to compete over the resources with other (non-bot) players, which in my opinion makes not much sense either.

• Making golden nodes personal will literally kill the whole purpose of them being GOLDEN nodes - aka nodes you have to compete for. On top of that any value of golden nodes on the auction house would instantly PLUMMET so a 'workaround' for an issue that should be fixed by banning bots is just... no.

• In my opinion, the main purpose of any resource node is... well, you know... to provide a resource. Having to compete over it together with its mechanics led to the whole botting problem and complaints about it in the first place. The value of the resource on the market can be to some extent controlled by a demand (how much is required in the blueprints, etc.) and its rarity (it can be less abundant on the maps with a longer respawn time and vice versa). It works in other MMO games, so it can work in SOLO, too.

But I fully respect not everybody can agree with this point of view, of course. ;)

• yea been reporting them as well in every way possible and they always say they look into it and really they do nothing. well not that i am suprised of their lack of action. well i need the materials for elixirs and wont buy any from action house even if i cant make elixirs and if ppl have problem with me not using elixirs i just uninstall the game like over 90% of the community already did LMAO:* much hugs for game support u are so useless <3