New dev seeking help & info

• Hello. I have a story concept that I intend to use for my first game. I need someone with experience to tell me what a solo developer can achieve within a realistic scope.

I intend to make a 2d adventure point-and-click game like Monkey Island, Fran Bow, Deponia… that style of game. I can do the art, animation, graphic design, and script pretty easily but coding and game-making are NOT my strengths. Right now the engine I plan to use is Unity but I'm willing to change when I get to that point

I am open to any advice or suggestions, right now I am planning to finish all the 2d art as a rough draft and then use Unity to assemble it into a game. Eventually, I would like to be left with a full chapter with the story, voice acting, and polished graphics. (planning to spend 1 year on this project)

• Hello. I have a story concept that I intend to use for my first game. I need someone with experience to tell me what a solo developer can achieve within a realistic scope.

I intend to make a 2d adventure point-and-click game like Monkey Island, Fran Bow, Deponia… that style of game. I can do the art, animation, graphic design, and script pretty easily but coding and game-making are NOT my strengths. Right now the engine I plan to use is Unity but I'm willing to change Metaverse Card when I get to that point

I am open to any advice or suggestions, right now I am planning to finish all the 2d art as a rough draft and then use Unity to assemble it into a game. Eventually, I would like to be left with a full chapter with the story, voice acting, and polished graphics. (planning to spend 1 year on this project)

no response.