Please add Queue priority for people that bought the game

• we all know how annoying it can be to sit in a queue on release dates and we also had one for a few days when SOLO got released, with the (hopefully) surge of new players comming as soon as the game is going free please give everyone that bought the game queue priority

it would be a nice extra little bonus to the people that originally supported the game by buying it.

• because of F2P change, there could be lot of new players and hopefully more PvP players :)

i will play this game again, if more PvP players will join and BG queue will be less than 10mins ;)

very true, pretty much all mmorpgs have a big surge of new players when they go free to play

• because of F2P change, there could be lot of new players and hopefully more PvP players :)

i will play this game again, if more PvP players will join and BG queue will be less than 10mins ;)

very true, pretty much all mmorpgs have a big surge of new players when they go free to play

Holy COPIUM OD.

are you that sad that you don't have anything else to do? you saw my post on the steam discussion, came here, made a account just to troll.

arent you supposed to be playing Lost Ark if its so fun?

• What's the point? lmao. The game is dead. Just play Lost Ark if you want an actual active and alive MMO. 4Heed

- Lost Ark is not even a mmo, let alone a mmorpg.....

- Lost Ark is pay to win.

- if you like Lost Ark that much then go play it and leave us alone.

how is lost ark not an MMO? It has all the things and MMO has. Literally the only thing different about Lost Ark its its camera view.

It has dungeons, raids, you ca form parties, theres tons of people on a server, etc.

• Tomorrow's the day when this beautiful masterpiece 10 out of 10 rated by IGN reviews of a game goes free to play! Can't wait to see so many people who never had the chance to play this amazing game enjoy it. I honestly think we need queue priorities for people who have spent money on Founder's Packs for this game since we will guarantee to hit over 1 million players on the free to play launch.

@Gameforge Please give the Founder's Pack people queue priority. Let's hope it doesn't end up like Lost Ark in EU servers with long queue time. It would be awful to have long queues for the people who've purchased the game. Thank you. :saint:

• We already have a thread about implementing a priority queue for those who bought the game.

Therefore, I merged you thread into this one.

The opening of 'Free to play' will be on March 3rd, a week later.

You might missed it out, please have a look here as the reason is mentioned there:

Product Manager Letter – Status of The Firestone Legacy

I personally don't think that Gameforge will implement such kind of queue.

It would be against the T&C that should ensure that everyone is treated equally.

• Zhirelia

Set the Label from Forum to Game
  • Thank you Zhirelia and no problem on the delay of the free to play launch + the no queue priority option for the Founder's Pack people. You handle it really well unlike some other moderators here. I'm hoping to return and come back to this game again because of the new upcoming Elin/Loli looking race. Can't wait try her out.

• Tomorrow's the day when this beautiful masterpiece 10 out of 10 rated by IGN reviews of a game goes free to play! Can't wait to see so many people who never had the chance to play this amazing game enjoy it. I honestly think we need queue priorities for people who have spent money on Founder's Packs for this game since we will guarantee to hit over 1 million players on the free to play launch.

@Gameforge Please give the Founder's Pack people queue priority. Let's hope it doesn't end up like Lost Ark in EU servers with long queue time. It would be awful to have long queues for the people who've purchased the game. Thank you. :saint:

Can't stop laughing about the pure sarcasm of this person. The mockery is mastered at its finest and someone did fall into its claws. No offense for the victim, but : OP (aka Dead game) had previous posts in the same thread where you moved his recent post , yet decided to open new thread totally opposite of his/her previous replies. If only you have read those replies .. Anyway, nice mind twist and manipulation Dead Game

Thank you Zhirelia and no problem on the delay of the free to play launch + the no queue priority option for the Founder's Pack people. You handle it really well unlike some other moderators here. I'm hoping to return and come back to this game again because of the new upcoming Elin/Loli looking race. Can't wait try her out.

Guess this person had lots of fun when writing this :D using exaggerate reactions, over praised words and hidden, elegant mockery - yeah , nicely done

• Considering the amount of advertisement this game is getting (read: none) when the 2.0 + F2P update is coming in just a week I don't think this change will be necessary. I would be surprised to see any queue at all.

• Considering the amount of advertisement this game is getting (read: none) when the 2.0 + F2P update is coming in just a week I don't think this change will be necessary. I would be surprised to see any queue at all.

only advertisement what i saw was from blogers, i think saw like ~5 of them hyping about SOLO F2P

• we all know how annoying it can be to sit in a queue on release dates and we also had one for a few days when SOLO got released, with the (hopefully) surge of new players comming as soon as the game is going free please give everyone that bought the game queue priority

it would be a nice extra little bonus to the people that originally supported the game by buying it.

LOL do you really think so many people are going to play SOLO that there will be a queue? I havent even seen any advertising for this game advertising its f2p switch. Ive seen a couple reddit threads, and announcements from Gameforge, but thats it, but nothing that would reach the gamer population as a whole.

LOL do you really think so many people are going to play SOLO that there will be a queue? I havent even seen any advertising for this game advertising its f2p switch. Ive seen a couple reddit threads, and announcements from Gameforge, but thats it, but nothing that would reach the gamer population as a whole.

I actually laughed at this thread. A priority que... are you kidding me... there will be no need for any type of priority que. There is no advertisement at all.

But some players are still thinking that magically the playerbase will be flooded with new players, the OP is one of them.

Actually hilarious, thanks OP!