Unable to login

• Hi guys,

need help on this error when pressing play.

An error has occured. If you already have an existing game account, please add it manually.

Gameforge acc had created, but SOLO cant it say - An unexpected error has occurred while creating your account. Please try again. ❮ Back to Sign Up;(

• Zhirelia

Added the Label GameForge Launcher/Steam
  • Hi i need help too, I cant launch the game on the gameforge launcher and it keeps popping up "An error has occured. If you already have an existing game account, please add it manually." how do i fix this, i have already tried repairing it on the gameforge launcher but it still doesnt work

• I just want to play Tera again. It's bad enough that it is too late to migrate my old account information and characters without having (create account issues) and (launch issues).

I am having the exact same error message, "An error has occurred. If you already have an existing game account, please add it manually." - GameForge Client

I have created two Gameforge accounts with two separate e-mail addresses. Neither of these accounts are allowing me to play the game and it doesn't matter which Region I attempt to play in; it still gives me this error message.

I don't remember where I created these accounts. Probably within the Gameforge client itself.