CBT-1 ~ final version.
- The end-boss cinematic animation should be skippable. 10-15 seconds is too long.
- Sprint should be renamed to Haste/Swiftness.
- Prescience should be renamed to Block or Block Rate.
- In-game chat needs their tags properly adjusted.
German Chat’s tag should be replaced with [D]; Deutschland.
Alliance Chat should be renamed to Guild Chat, its shortcut is /g to begin with.
World Chat’s tag should be replaced with a [Y].
Novice Chat should be renamed to Beginner [B].
- There should be a clear distinction when whispering with from and to someone respectively, a colon between written text and the sender would suffice.
- The Top-bar should be entirely customizable. I do not need two completely useless options constantly blocking what could otherwise be used by something with more substance.
- Pop-ups need to stop. There is too much information, unnecessary information, at times which takes a great deal from what is actually happening in-game.
- There should be an option to disable path finding.
- The ability to use mounts in dungeons for faster travel.
Translations and Localization:
- Some skill descriptions are cumbersome to read and/or make little to no sense.
What is Fortune? What is Prescience? Perception? Haste?
- Skill names and attributes should be streamlined, to align more with widely used MMO language.
- There are numerous occasions in cutscenes and quest chains in which personal pronouns change mid-way or otherwise. The OV and the translation do not always add up. Something else is spoken, but the translation is either completely wrong or takes creative liberties with its source material. Some texts are not translated or there are Chinese characters mid-sentence and/or lines are completely missing.
- Despite the patch that seemed to fix certain latency issues. I do encounter severe rubber-banding in dungeons at times.
- Hanyu Pinyin is fine. I am all for less clutter on screen. There already is quite a bit of clipping/overlapping and UX/UI inconveniences from going from Chinese letters to the Latin alphabet. Those need rework as well.
- Once you have queued into a party, there seems to be a ‘buff’ which does not let you queue up for another party in a short period of time. If the party leader has that buff, the whole party is flagged, making it impossible to use matchmaking and/or invite other players into the party.
- Looks like using the teleport function in dungeons might cause a problem which makes you invisible for party members even when re-joining them. (Couldn’t properly reproduce that bug though, so it might be something else).
- UI-mapping does in fact not carry over to a different char.
- There should be a way to select channels, or some way to prioritize in which mega-server ‘node’ you spawn. From my personal experience, dungeon listings are in fact node bound and not global. Making it even more frustrating if you were to spawn into a less populated ‘node’.
- Resources gatherable in the world are not where they should be, despite them being shown on the mini map.
- Events should not be time gated. It makes no sense for a game that offers service global sans China and Russia to have that many restrictions; and dedicating people when to play. Europe has 3 time-zones, and USA has twice that amount -I really do not see how this would work out if certain people are effectively excluded from events.
- Some in-game cutscenes looked horrendous whereas others looked normal.
- There should be a distinction between main/side-quests and important red quests. The quest log does not offer much help in that regard since quests are listed as is.
- Offering GS-40 (blue) and GS-50 (white) gear directly through merchants defeats the purpose of doing lower-level dungeons, since their overall stats are in fact better than lower GS-gear.
- Leveling-speed was decent. I did not get the feeling that a particular quest was a chore or was useless in nature. Those that I did read, followed a specific storyline and it made sense why I was helping generic NPC with Y and Z.
- There should be a lower cooldown on your teleportation rune. 90 minutes is too long – it should be halved to 45 minutes tops.
- I do not know if it is intended or not, but loot boxes – pre-opening- can be sold on the auction house. What is the point of gear being soul-bound if you can bypass it that way easily?
Quality of Life:
- The hiding pop-ups icon does not alleviate the constant bombardment of unnecessary information.
- Talking to an NPC and completing a quest, should be something that does not require an additional mouse click on ‘accept’ rewards. The F should suffice in that scenario, to accept the reward.
- Level-progression was fine during Beta and should be carried over as such to launch. There really is no need to make it slower with quests giving less EXP or increasing certain fetch quests.
- When changing maps via teleport, you sometimes change back into ‘normal’ mode and need to press CRTL again to get back into action combat, there should be a hotfix of sorts.
- Un-skippable story cutscenes should be skippable as well.
- There should be more costumes in the shop at launch. If that's all we're going to see on launch-day, it will be a sad day indeed.
- There needs to be a dedicated channel either here or on Discord for all the translation errors.