In your experience, is GameForge generally a loli-friendly publisher?

• Telling someone they are mentally ill and to get help, or that they should be arrested it definitely and insult and not constructive criticism. Nice try trying to argue semantics, but you fall flat on your face, as usual. Also, calling someone is a [REMOVED] is definitely an insult as well, considering it is a pejorative term, especially when, once again, it is being slung without evidence.

As for what I wrote, I wrote the exact same thing the other people wrote. I said they are closet [REMOVED]if they feel uncomfortable about lolis, after the called people who like lolis [REMOVED]. Pretty basic. Funny how the moderators never say "no calling anyone [REMOVED]", but only tell ONE SIDE not to call names in response to the other party. Basically just sit there silently and be berated. Not very good community management. ALL of those comments should be deleted. Personally, I would just run a script to delete all comments with that word by date, in ASC order.

That's the world today I'm afraid, there's only one side they listen to...the woke side who can do no wrong. (Watch this get deleted)

• Telling someone they are mentally ill and to get help, or that they should be arrested it definitely and insult and not constructive criticism. Nice try trying to argue semantics, but you fall flat on your face, as usual. Also, calling someone is a [REMOVED]is definitely an insult as well, considering it is a pejorative term, especially when, once again, it is being slung without evidence.

As for what I wrote, I wrote the exact same thing the other people wrote. I said they are closet pedos if they feel uncomfortable about lolis, after the called people who like lolis [REMOVED]. Pretty basic. Funny how the moderators never say "no calling anyone [REMOVED]", but only tell ONE SIDE not to call names in response to the other party. Basically just sit there silently and be berated. Not very good community management. ALL of those comments should be deleted. Personally, I would just run a script to delete all comments with that word by date, in ASC order.

Why are you attacking me like that when im writing normally with you? Like what are you trying to achieve with comments like "you fall flat on your face as usual."

I am working with what i have and i am not adding new stuff everytime. I dont know what words you or they exactly used, but with what you have written from the last comments, thats what i can say.

Jesus.. dont let your anger out on me.

If its the case that both sides used the same insults and only one side gets punished, your best chances are to contact moderators personally. One thing you should know is that, complaining about these things in a thread usually does not work well, doesnt reach the wanted destination or gets ignored deliberately.

• Not stricter than China.

This is a subjective judgment

Yet for some reason, you are purporting to make objective claims about laws. If you think they are too close to call, then you have disproven your own argument. Fact is, it is objective fact that there is nothing, at least in regards to the costumes, that would present any legal problem in the UK, US, or Canada. This is a lie in an attempt to establish a new president, which has no basis in fact. This is not a hentai game.

Why are you attacking me like that when im writing normally with you? Like what are you trying to achieve with comments like "you fall flat on your face as usual."

I am working with what i have and i am not adding new stuff everytime. I dont know what words you or they exactly used, but with what you have written from the last comments, thats what i can say.

Jesus.. dont let your anger out on me.

If its the case that both sides used the same insults and only one side gets punished, your best chances are to contact moderators personally. One thing you should know is that, complaining about these things in a thread usually does not work well, doesnt reach the wanted destination or gets ignored deliberately.

Look at how disingenuous you are being. Using indirect language so you can shield yourself from criticism. You just said it is fine and valid criticism to call me mentally ill, a [REMOVED], and say that I should be arrested by the FBI because I like to play a certain character in a video game, then you play the victim when I take a negative tone. Shameful.

• Look at how disingenuous you are being. Using indirect language so you can shield yourself from criticism. You just said it is fine and valid criticism to call me mentally ill, a [REMOVED], and say that I should be arrested by the FBI because I like to play a certain character in a video game, then you play the victim when I take a negative tone. Shameful.

First of all, i dont care about any of this stuff, so dont act like im taking any sides. I dont.

Nowhere did i say it was fine, can you quote me on that please?

All i said was for you to know the difference between insults and criticism, because quite frankly i dont see any insult in words like "fbi" or "get help" as you have written word for word. Just so you dont comment next that i take it out of context.

Now if someone writes "get help you are a [REMOVED]" its something different, but im not on there and i dont know the exact sentences they wrote, thats why i said that i am taking your comment word by word. (go back and read that comment)

You can play with whatever character you want, thats your own choice and no one is taking that from you. Why would you even get triggered by these words when you know that it is not the truth? If its not the truth, just ignore it or call for moderators, but arguing with them or insulting them will not get you anywhere.

Please leave me out of this, you act like im trying to defend a certain group when im not. All i was saying was that if you insult someone back you will get punished too, doesnt matter if they did it first or not. It doesnt give you a free pass on insulting. Contact a moderator and its done.

• Yet for some reason, you are purporting to make objective claims about laws. If you think they are too close to call, then you have disproven your own argument. Fact is, it is objective fact that there is nothing, at least in regards to the costumes, that would present any legal problem in the UK, US, or Canada. This is a lie in an attempt to establish a new president, which has no basis in fact. This is not a hentai game.

Your fantasies are absurd. There is no objective law governing costumes in games, there are lawyers and experts who assess the risks based on their subjective experience, and if they say this needs to be removed, it will be removed, despite the fact that something seems wrong and unfair to you. If you do not agree with this, you can always discuss it with the legal department of the GF.

• You're trying to frame calling someone a [REMOVED], or saying "fbi" as not insults, but "criticism." Like what do you think they mean? Honestly, don't be disingenuous. Meanwhile, you are tone policing me. Yeah, you're definitely not taking sides, when I have been the ONLY side you have argued against. Sure, I'm believing that. Why the hell would I be kind to a pathological liar? You've been lying nonstop with every comment. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be commenting here. It's pretty basic. If you're going to lie, at least put some thought into it. At this rate, you're just making it up as you go to deflect being called out, and it's pathetic.

Yet for some reason, you are purporting to make objective claims about laws. If you think they are too close to call, then you have disproven your own argument. Fact is, it is objective fact that there is nothing, at least in regards to the costumes, that would present any legal problem in the UK, US, or Canada. This is a lie in an attempt to establish a new president, which has no basis in fact. This is not a hentai game.

Your fantasies are absurd. There is no objective law governing costumes in games, there are lawyers and experts who assess the risks based on their subjective experience, and if they say this needs to be removed, it will be removed, despite the fact that something seems wrong and unfair to you. If you do not agree with this, you can always discuss it with the legal department of the GF.

You don't need a legal department to make these specific judgements, and GF legal department had nothing to do with these decisions. Nice try.

• You're trying to frame calling someone a [REMOVED], or saying "fbi" as not insults, but "criticism." Like what do you think they mean? Honestly, don't be disingenuous. Meanwhile, you are tone policing me. Yeah, you're definitely not taking sides, when I have been the ONLY side you have argued against. Sure, I'm believing that. Why the hell would I be kind to a pathological liar? You've been lying nonstop with every comment. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be commenting here. It's pretty basic. If you're going to lie, at least put some thought into it. At this rate, you're just making it up as you go to deflect being called out, and it's pathetic.

Whatever, theres no point i see, no matter how i say it, you will twist it in a way as if i am attacking you.

Do whatever you want, play whatever you want. Thats the last thing i will comment on this. I will not reply to anyone who calls me a liar. Goodbye.

• Hello everyone,

I've temporarily closed this thread while I tidy it up a bit, the thread will be reopened and monitored.

I would like to put out a general reminder that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, whether you are someone who wants loli characters, or someone who doesn't. Everyone on this forum is allowed to share their opinions, but opinions should be shared constructively , resorting to name calling is not tolerated and actions will be taken if it continues.

As a reminder, please read our Community Guidelines.

• Murr

Closed the thread.
  • Hello again,

I am reopening the thread. Please keep the topic on the discussion stated by the Original Poster.

I would like to add that no further discussion should be made regarding who said what, the conversation should move back to the original topic. We take matters of name-calling very seriously, and if one of you have had a negative experience with our moderation (whether it be us not removing something which you believe should be removed, or you feel something wasn't handled accordingly), you can reach out to another moderator or a member of staff of a higher rank, more details on this is shared in the Community Guidelines.

I would like to also add a reminder of the report functionality. You can access this by pressing the little /!\ alert triangle next to the thumbs up button and quote button on others posts. If there is a post you do not agree with and feel breaks the Community Guidelines, please report it so we are alerted to the thread and can deal with it accordingly.

• People talking about their "shekels" and their "loli appreciation gestures"? Why do these two... demographics always go hand in hand?

Pardon me, my good sir, but I am not jewish. However, my sugar daddy is (half), but I can say that he doesn't like lolis. In fact, he really didn't like my discord name, so I changed it to Japanese so he wouldn't understand. Solved that problem.

Anyway, to answer your question, I am a shekel beneficiary, so I course I will dispense them if I get what I desire. I wonder if I can drop a question on their next livestream?

• I'm all for skipping the loli race in NA,

Won't happen, it's already part of the game. The only question is when they will be released.

My wife and daughter are looking forward to them.

2nd, why do people use the phrase "loli race", since when did it change from being human, unless your explicitly talking about the Fox?

Just my curiosity.

play the game before complaining/worrying, there is no reason to censor the girl bodytype as its a traditional chinese game and women and childs are not sexualized at all^^

While i am included to agree, not everyone in the world would. Thankfully those that might find it questionable are in regions that the game wont be released in, primarily due to religious principles not allowing it.

As far as costumes go, this game has the most "tame" choices i think i've run into in a long time. It definitely doesn't follow any old traditional D&D tropes, for sure.

• People also use the term loli wrong. But we can discuss this forever, dirty minds won't change. I am really looking forward to finally have my fox again. And QQ from strangers with dark mindsets won't change a game :)

• Most of the costumes are modest. If want your character to wear gimpy outfits, you'd be sorely disappointed.

As for censoring in general, that's more about adhering to the biggest possible audience.

If the country's laws in which you're advertising and eventually publishing your game require certain age-ratings to sell more risqué stuff, you, as a publisher, were to change these outfits to make the game available to the biggest possible audience, hence censoring stuff.

The US has no laws that would require censoring the existing outfits, or even outright nudity, for that matter. Though you would probably have a hard time with the latter for other reasons. This is a moot point.

I never mentioned the US or any country for that matter. All I've given is an explanation why censoring in Media is so common in the first place. Games and Media in general are rated by certain factors e.g. nudity, speech, violence etc.
    Having one or several of these categories in the product you're trying to sell requires special age-ratings and / or certain restrictions that need to be followed.

Like I've said previously, game localization is a business. You try to catch the biggest possible audience and that's done by removing aspects that may or may not influence your balance sheet negatively. And excessive nudity follows that rhetoric.

---

As for the US. Wasn't there a big [REMOVED] about a Fortnite skins that had breasts moving in a natural manner, later removed because of that? To say that the US doesn't have at least some 'restrictions' when it comes to their games seems a little disingenuous, does it not?

• I'm all for skipping the loli race in NA, we can do without them and the crowd they bring. [REMOVED] The same one exists on the steam forums from the same person [REMOVED].

Nice of you to call it [REMOVED]. Btw, loli players usually bring in more money than every other player combined, so that would be a big loss.

• Yeah, because fortnite appeals to [REMOVED], and I think we all know the political persuasion of the people working there, since they were streaming political events in their game.

Anyway, you're comparing games with completely different audiences, and none of those regulations are a problem. You don't even need to have your game rated by the ESRB unless you want. You're making it sound like there are some restrictions that are preventing them from releasing content, when there isn't. YOU are being completely disingenuous here. We know it's completely bogus because there is a precedent for it, and before you say "but this game is more realistic," that DOESN'T MATTER. Content regulations make a distinction based on content, not on realism. It doesn't matter if it's pixel art or photorealistic (unless it is completely indistinguishable from reality), if you depict a sex scene, it's 18+. That's the way it goes. You're trying to muddy the waters by being pedantic.

It's hilarious that people here say it's [REMOVED] when you have people like you CONSTANTLY trying to derail, derail, derail. You can't even be clear about what you're being pedantic about, you use so many weasel words like 'restrictions', which you seem to almost have attain self-awareness since you even quoted it yourself. Yeah, some nebulous and imagined 'restrictions', which is exactly my point. Weasel weasel weasel, derail derail derail.