List of buggy or confusing quests

• Are you stuck questing? Do you want to report a quest bug?

Please check the list below if you can find your quest in there.

Your help is needed to continue with this list. If you don't have a board account you can also send me a message in Discord (Korin#3890).

German and french translations of the quest names, zone names and issue descriptions are also welcome (As these three are the display language ingame).

Entry #
    Quest name Zone Quest giver Issue description
    1 [Biography] My friend Huami IV Zhongnan Hills (?) ? Monster "Armed Lagnren King" is not present in the normal word, you have to use the Akabane Banner to summon the monster.
    More information can be found here: Guide to Blood Ruvia Bounties - Everything you need to know [Updated June 3rd]
    2 Bug First Interpretation of the Secret Text - II Wild Wolf Plateau ? Quest item "PvE Noble Knight Box VI (Null)" can only be purchased once per character. If it was purchased before the quest was accepted it cannot be completed Fixed
    3 Bug Delectable Dish Chang'an ? Recipe for "Cold pagoda tree noodles" missing Fixed
    4 [Biography] Little Monster of the Silver Shade X II Shanghuai Grassland ? "Tender Fillet Steak" and "Lean Boneless Meat" cannot be purchased from the npc -> It is dropped from monsters via "Earth Beast Food Loot"
    The quest description asks for for the wrong dish ("Big Meat Baozi" are needed) and lists the wrong ingredients.

5 Back to the Memorial Valley of a Hundred Grasses The game forces you to use the "Levitating Sword" mount. Summoning any other mount results in the character being unable to move
    6 Elixir Crafting III The item "Dao Appreciation (Basic)" must be used from the quest list icon
    7 Long Road, Hard as Iron II "Use the Teleport rune sent by Elder Chen Xi" does not always work. A known work around is to try to complete the quest later
  • Elixir Crafting III - After I used the item "Dao Appreciation (Basic)" the quest did not complete, so I cannot continue.

Was about to post this somewhere. If you use the item from the bag it won't count. But if you use the item from the quest list icon, then it will count. Anyway I'm stuck in this quest too.

Elixir Crafting III - After I used the item "Dao Appreciation (Basic)" the quest did not complete, so I cannot continue.

Tractor where do i get the item "Dao Appreciation (Basic)"?

The NPC will guide you on how to craft the potion.

• I am currently stuck on the Quest "Following the right path demands sacrifice - Instance I" which is given by A-Miao (Zhongnan Foothills (-218,-489). It asks me to enter a Dungeon (Jade Palace) nearby to visit some1 in there (Shi Dao), but i can't enter the Dungeon. Any Ideas?

• I am currently stuck on the Quest "Following the right path demands sacrifice - Instance I" which is given by A-Miao (Zhongnan Foothills (-218,-489). It asks me to enter a Dungeon (Jade Palace) nearby to visit some1 in there (Shi Dao), but i can't enter the Dungeon. Any Ideas?

My friend and I have this quest too, just go to dungeon finder and join a group.

• There is one quest in Changfu Garden that requires the player to sneakily get some item behind a sleeping Monster and the player is given a state that can Hold The Breath for a moment. After finishing the Quest, the state of Hold The Breath will be permanently active. While this state is active, you cannot run, cannot fly, cannot fight, etc.
    To solve this bug is easy, just relogin and then the State of Hold the Breath is gone :D