It’s not long now until Swords of Legends Online opens its gates to the world of Shenzhou! And shortly before release, players who pre-ordered SOLO can secure the names of their immortal heroes!
If you pre-ordered the game, you can choose a name for your hero between 2nd July (2 PM CEST) and 5th July (2 PM CEST).
But even if you haven’t pre-ordered Swords of Legends Online yet, you still have time to take advantage of this chance to secure your exclusive character name. Simply order the game now on our website or via Steam!
If you’ve pre-ordered, you can also pre-download Swords of Legends Online, allowing you to get access to the character creator ahead of other players. You can start pre-downloading from 30th June (7 PM CEST) on Steam, or 1st July (10 AM CEST) on the Gameforge Client.
The game will then be ready for you to start playing with your friends the moment it is released.
Early access to the character creator allows you to make your own heroes and give them a name before the official game launch. But you won’t be able to start the game with them until release day.
Here’s a short overview of the rules for character names:
- Names must contain between 2 and 20 characters.
- Names may contain letters (A-Z uppercase and lowercase) and numbers (0-9).
- You can also use the following special characters: full stop, hyphen, underscore.
- The uppercase/lowercase letters A, E, I, O and U can be combined with the following diacritical marks: grave accents (`), acute accents (´), circumflexes (^) and umlauts (¨).
- Cedillas (ç/Ç) are also allowed.
- Note that no distinction is made between uppercase and lowercase letters, i.e. the name SOLO123 is considered to be identical to Solo123.
Have fun creating your characters – see you in Shenzhou!
The SOLO Team