Posts by Greed

Could it be? Could Phaendar be hinting at something with his statement of "at least 3 days?"

What could this all mean? What questions could come from this new and shocking revelation?

Not by starting a thread about it. What am I, you're bank?

Don't worry mister mikimax, I'll have all this sorted out for you, please hold...... "Insert 1980's disco hit songs here".....Okay, I'm back sir, would you--what? Nah don't worry I don't need any account info or banking details, your trusty random-forum user is more than equipped to handle this return policy armed with nothing more than a reply button.

I think you meant "Your bank" instead of "You are bank"

The dungeon difficulty change came from the developer not Gameforge.

Never buy a game on Steam if it can be bought outside of steam. Especially MMORPGs.

I can't tell you how many people I've met that have FFXIV and ESO on Steam and when steam is down they can't log into the game. They also can never change back to non steam.

The system works in BDO, ArcheAge, TERA, and other MMORPGs. PKing has been around since Ultima.

There's no reason to change the system. It also creates more professions via the bounty system.

You won't be the only ones with tutorial pvp gear. And once you rampage everyone else will get to attack you freely, ruining your few kills and pulling out. Hope you guys enjoy running rocks :)

We'll see! I plan to attack lonesome people harvesting nodes or doing dailies with my group and then getting out of there. We'll look for targets of opportunity and pretend to be killing mobs nearby.

I see you're leaving out the part where you can also get killed by one of those players and when you go to prison. Hopefully, the other inmates don't "Pk" you for dropping the virtual soap dish out of your inventory.

You can't pvp in prison :)

that's why i placed it in quotation marks.

I'm ready to do the time if we're caught. When I get out it's right back to PKing.

I've spent hours in jail in ArcheAge. However, I took down tons of people before going to jail. The idea of being a criminal in the game is exciting.

We'll see! I plan to attack lonesome people harvesting nodes or doing dailies with my group and then getting out of there. We'll look for targets of opportunity and pretend to be killing mobs nearby.

You're given decent PVP gear from doing the tutorial. ilevel 50 +1 stone.

I'm not really worried about the consequences.

Well, good luck with that. I don't really think you will find your efforts that rewarding. The penalty system in place punishes mindless PK'ing by making it cost ki or karma. The rampaging system can only be devoid of long wait times in jail if used sparingly.

I suppose one could hypothetically grind up 6 characters so they have 6x the dailies related to recovering qi/karma and get in 6x the PK'ing without jail time. That'd take something like 80+ hours of grinding to do. Even longer because there is a weekly PVP currency cap that is account based and not character based. And the 6x PVE dailies/weeklies would probably be more worth it to most people, since that's easy in-game money.

There are ways to avoid it according to CN and TW. My squad is ready to create the ultimate PK group.

- Switching Rampage mode costs 10 Qi, plus 1 per minute

- Killing someone has a 20 Qi cost

- You only go to prison if your Qi goes below 0

- You can get your Qi back up with quests

Which means that you can kill a few players (up to 6 if you do that quickly) at once without ever going to prison.

I simply can't wait until we hit max level and the PKing begins. It's going to be so much fun. There hasn't been a non consensual PVP game released in quite some time.

I for one plan to have multiple PVP characters for PKing purposes. I love world PVP.