Posts by Byokko

If I understand right, you want to teleport into your house area directly?

If so you can use:

• CTRL+J and choose to port into your house
    • Also you get two skills: teleport to house and make a portal to house (similar to class gate)

No, I want to port FROM my housing area with what ever skill (Summoned by friends/mentor, drive skill etc)

As it is now, one cannot port from housing area except by using housing ports (to neighbors etc), but if u want to go anywhere else, you will always have to go to clouodrise first.

As title says. It's already limited enough only being able to use it on ground floor and it is not adjustable in anyways. Please increase the slots so one has at least the OPTION to cover the whole housing ground.

Byokko is this CC bonus still in game?

or are you talking about 20% extra CC for purchases during BETA phase?

I don't mean that "special offer" kind of thing. But due to steam being a 3rd party thingy and getting some kind of cut of in game purchases or so(dunno exactly how it works): Steam users (used to) get less by spending the same amount of money, compared to GF users. made a difference of like 10% or so.

Except it isnt. Cosmetic/vanity stuff is not even guaranteed XD and there is also no way to buy them (parchments) or anything. So yea. Ofc, I am away that 90% of players are all about itemspiral/character progression.

And tbf

A lot of Steam users refunded their game due to the CC bonus and switched to GF

Hello, so since it was said that it would be better to make threads for every single thing sepereatly rather than colletion threads or anything, I've decided to finally voice my suggestion to one of many things again.

This desired was triggered by getting the new outfit with it's emote/action.

Request: Can we PLEASE get rid of all the Cooldowns of all Emote/Actions, including collectible (that don't do anything like a buff, but are actions/transofrms etc)?

Suggestions:
    - Transforms and Placements (Onsen, Bird, Hare, Cat pet thingy, Shell etc) instead of being there for a duration, could just be toggleable on/off.

- Things with animations of certain durations, say the dancing women one can summon for example, in order to not overlap, the button can be unavailable as long as the animation is in progress (or have the same CD as the duration is)

- Also, when on topic of actions. can we be consistent pls?

Please let us put all the placeables (Shell, Onsen, cat thingy etc) wherever.

- Also, can we plese make it so that all actions from items/skins/shop stuff are always available, no matter if one has it equipped or not? So far sometimes it's useable, sometimes it isn't, which is a shame. I also don't want to waste an accessory slot for some anime wil a barrel on it's head, just so i can use an onsen (for example).

- Also, can we pretty please remove gender restriction already? (marriage bow)

- Also, can the opposite sex-outfit-action somehow be available for everyone? Like for an extra price, or as a bonus or something? Please? (there are outfits that come with different action-emotes based on gender)

- Also, I hope the newest emote could maybe get tweaked so the requirements aren't so specific? For example make it also workable, when just sitting (not on the edge) and even while standing or being mounted, as long as one is within range

Bonus suggestion:
    It would be great, if there could be an UI thingy added, like the emote-wheel, but customizeable with outfit actions and collectible actions/emote stuff! I currently have all my skill bars full, and cant put anything on anymore, but it's a drag to keep searching for stuff in collectibles etc.

____

Currently not even in the photomode one has unlimited uses. Only the skills over current spec etc are usable and CD are humongus. I see no REAL reason why there should be any CD in the first place. Personally I like using all these things to do MVs and RP stuff so it's super annoying.

Also I want to add:
    As I play for PvX drops.. it's even worse. I've been doing all Raids/Inis that drop mounts/skins on every difficulty every week, on at least 1 characters mostly 2. I've never once even SEEN the fox drop, never SEEN the tiger from Yemo, and also never seen the Turtoise. Except for 2 skins from bosses, I've also not seen na single skin drop so far.

And this comes from something you can only do once a week/character. (but then again you would need to invest more time to gear up more characters). The reward system is in no angle proportional so time, money, blood sweat and tears put in.

Problem is: "Future Content" mostly consists of "Item Spiral". So releasing such content faster, would defet the purpose of it being an able spiral, thus it would be the same as if no "new content" was released at all. Because it's still the same one is doing (as a PvE person). Doing the weekly Raids once a week.

SOLO population will be cut down even more by Oct 20 when Elyon is released. What they need to do now to save the game is to bring the new classes to NA/EU version.

and then what? ppl will level them for 6-12h and them proceed to login once weekly to gear them?

It is not strictly "2 per week"

But you get one guaranteed within a set of 4.
    So up to this week it was possible to do 20 bosses. That makes 5 sets of 4. Aka you should have had a minimum of 5 Gear drops in total.

But yes, this week the cycle would stard at boss 13, Which starts a new set of 4. If you did all 8 this would make 2 full sets of 4 which should guarantee 2 Drops. So if this was not the case it should either be a bug, or the 95 drops work differently than 75, or it changed as well due to them adjusting 75 drops (which i didnt notice at all).

[Just wanted to make it clear, that originally it was not a flat "2 drops guaranteed per week"]

BS

One what grounds u call it that?

So up to this week it was possible to do 20 bosses. That makes 5 sets of 4. Aka you should have had a minimum of 5 Gear drops in total.

But yes, this week the cycle would stard at boss 13, Which starts a new set of 4. If you did all 8 this would make 2 full sets of 4 which should guarantee 2 Drops. So if this was not the case it should either be a bug, or the 95 drops work differently than 75, or it changed as well due to them adjusting 75 drops (which i didnt notice at all).

[Just wanted to make it clear, that originally it was not a flat "2 drops guaranteed per week"]

If that was the case, people would be full geared within 2-3 weeks time at this point.

How so?
    ( I mean ofc it's possible, if they get drops like every boss or so )

Sorry but most of those changes would give people with multiple characters too big of an edge over a person playing just one as you could farm daily and weekly-gated things in doubles, same as some limited resources that respawn on a weekly basis.

Shared parchments and soulforces? Yeah ok so people can just make more and more characters - fresh ones or not just to farm out that shit on them and gear their main in one day. What are you people even thinking. This isn't a thing in like... any game.

Just... No.

1 - anyone could do that, there would be no "advantage".

2 - maybe that would be the perfect time to remove all the time gating and restrictions (there is lit. more restrictions than gameplay)

3 - in case restrictions should stay, they could be expanded to account wide - ya know, there are ways? For example. Expand weekly caps a bit, but make them account wide (since those who actually play multiple characters also have the "provide" for them). But one can chose to do themw ith whatever character, without having to do all of them for all of them. (For example JP, one can easly switch from their most comfy DD to a tank if duo tank is needed, or what ever, being more flexible etc)
    Also there is already this kind of weirdly limited stuff. The Housing mat boxes can be optained 15/week/character/ but at the same time, total can also only be 15/week/account, so one can chose to get how many with which character from which NPC(aka using what currency) but total will always be 15. So if this kind of thing already exists, why not make it simpler and global for everything and everyone?

Currently it is a clusterfk of character/account bound/caps etc

Did you every try to pull up a new character and try go gear them with level 60 gear? its super hard for "New players/character" currently to get up to date. Recruiting for current content it's alsready more "Waiting Simulator" than gameplay. Imagine the content noone rly needs anymore?

I already suggested that at least twice before. As it isn't even VISIBLE what is and isnt account-wide. But yea. I also find it BS. Mentos, Friends etc also could be account shared but yea..

Also how the RNG system and timegating is, the game is not friendly to "new characters". no matter if it's an alt or new player, it is actually hard to find groups to farm anything that isn't "the newest" or "the hardest".
    So yes I'd even appriciate to be able to share parchments. Or even Dupes.
    But yes, mostly achievments, prestige etc. I mean it's already scammy enough. For ecxample i orignnally leveled up alts, in order to do PvX weekly multiple times so I get more mats for housing. Turns out, the "15week/character" chests one can buy with diverse currencies. Is actually not per character, but per account, and also not per currency, but per all currency. aka there is a hard limit on it. Which made leveling allt he prestige etc on alts useless.

just ranting here, dun mind me

Oh btw, while we are at it, the battle pass should also be account bouond, there are even "once per account" possible quests on it...

Water Basins are smaller than the 16x16 tiles. I think its 4 water basins per tile.

Ah true, i got bamboozled by the change of grid ._.""

So that would mean, one would need 4x256=1024 Basins to cover the whole floor, which means it is not possible.
    Is there a way to up the limit? If not I guess i would need to add this to the list of my trillion suggestions x:

But it is true that they are only placeable within the housing grid on the default earth/floor, right?

Soooo, I've been trying to get my whole housing covered in water and I am a little confused.

Did I miss something?
    Water Basin cap. is at 500.

Housing Area is 16x16 = 256

As far as I know, Water Basin can only be placed on the default floor. Aka max. of 256 can be used.

What is the use of 500?
    Can it be used in different ways?
    Can it be placed outside the housing?

I originally thought thouse "Blocks" Could be used as default flouring (with different "skins") and one could place Water there too, but that does not seem to be the case.

Anyone got some insight on this?

Probably exactly that. Because it was a way to make gold.

Because there is a lack of gold making throughout the game. Ever since the removal, theres been an increase in people trading crimson coins to gold. Implying that the avenues to make gold are limited.

Yea, thats what I am saying, they limit everything. It was already limited to begin with (one of my major critiques for this game). I personally didn't even know of that NPC, but I guess they didn't like some ppl getting some "extra gold" outside of dailies etc. ?

Also I am no new player and constantly broke. I have tons of "respective currency" to trade with all kinds of NPC, but not the gold to actually do it. It all just sits there rotting.

I am rly curious for their reason too

Here's why I think the events should be for all players regardless of your level. We all purchased the game. It's not like it's an extra event you buy to do like battle pass rewards. If this game was free to play and then P2W like the other game I play, then yes having a level requirement makes sense. But in a game we all purchased to play from the begining, then the event's should reflect that. and all levels should be allowed in.

Exactly. Since we all bought the game, All raids, should be available at level 1. Actually lets just remove levels and keep everything from start to end available. /s

Like the previous poster said, one reason for this level restriction could be so that people cannot create alts just to do the event to farm gold. And also, even if you did not play the game every day, you should be able to hit max level if you had played since beta. I got friends who recently started who spend like 1-2hrs or so doing quests and some (logging in a few days to play casually) and still max level.

Yea, compare progress related content to time limited "pvx" content

I also find it annoying, not only is there a Level requirement, there is also a nonsensivcal gear level requirement. I pulled up my twinks to do pvx stuff and can't even do events with them due to lack of gear :< sux