Posts by Byokko

Um there is an option in player card, that says "only let friend add stickers" or something like that. Does that not work "after the fact"? (I didnt try) aka, even if there are stickers by non-friends, they stay after eneabling the option?

2.. I agree blacklisted should block one in all aspects, but most of the time these functions are only focused on "whispering" or maybe even full chat function, but nothing beyond that (one can still get matched in instances for example)

3. I personally also use stickers, because I can't possibly remember all people for doing Raids, so I use stickers as a kind of rating. Especially Toxic people, ragequitters etc, but ofc also those that are fun to play with, have good skills etc.~

there is nothing worse for an mmorpg if the devs listen to some progress people, and balance the content arround them. then the game dies -> Wildstar best example. Devs made content so hard that people couldnt beat it anymore.. look where wildstar is now.... -> Spoiler its Service is Closed... People quit games cause the content is not doable/to hard, no one quit a game cause content is to easy.

WildStar was a truly amazing game. You shouldn't berate it. I still think that Avatus is peak boss design.

Also this game clearly doesn't have the "problem" WildStar had. In WS every raid only had one difficulty, but every raid in SOLO has various difficulties. Also if hard mode was cleared in the first day I think you can't really say that it's way too hard.

I've loved Wild Star from the very beginning in everything except asthetics and setting was not my thing <3 I miss it very much and am very well aware that it will never be a thing, getting this kind of mmorpg - especially none in my prefered aesthetics and setting (asian/Xianxia style).

Personally. I can accept things being hard. Tho i personally don't find it "hard", due to it being "more annoying" does not equal "Harder" by my definition.

What I abhor is, that one sinks in hours and tons of Gold with no return at all, for it isn't even fun (especially after playing things like ff14 and wildstar, this is lit. nothing. MVPs in Ragnarok were more fun, at least you had to consider elements.)

So my alternate suggestion: Make one be able to lock in a desired drop, if that doesn't drop, the are no repair fees/one gets reimbursed spent gold within the time frime from last kill, to current kill, as well as within the Instance.

Ofc it's complicated, but at least I wouldn't need to waste more money on PvE, when all I want are actually PvX things x:

Später wird noch dieser Tanz kommen, fallsu das noch nicht kennst :
    https://www.bilibili.com/video…&seid=5305789132893430765

Aber ich Stimme Zu. Emotes zu Loope/Pausieren/Synchronisieren(mit anderen) etc wäre super toll <3 un Smooth Cam ebenfalls <3

Interaktive Emotes is etwas was ich seit Perfect World vermisse. Es gibt bisher eines (Was jedoch Geschlechtsgebunden ist), und andere kommen (umarmen, küssen, Schoss-Kissen etc), und ich warte schon seit Anfang an auf diese <3

https://www.bilibili.com/video…seid=16776397262799888051

Hello

Once again I feel kind of scammed?

I've own the collectible that may give the "Iron Elephant" buff for a while. The description says, that "the next map will have a guaranteed special/rare drop". A lot of times, it at least happens within 1 Map-Batch, but even then, it's not what the description promises.

Today I've spent the whole duration of the buff, doing maps non-stop. And not get the promised loot till the end. Even with additional Buffs on! I mostly get single loot of green rarity.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Is this a bug? or is the description another scam?

So going by that: Normal is a synonym for avarage. So those avarage ppl should be able to clear NORMALs on a daily basis/casually, due to "everyday" "usual" "routine" are also synonyms, no? x:

What's with these times? They are so off. Even doing useless stuff that doesn't really have to be done. Noone even says you have to do all weekly content in 1 day you know, you can just, not do that.

btw wtf is easy mode dungeon? Normals? You do that 1x/day for the daily I don't think anyone cba to do more unless u like rly depsperate for that mentor buff.

There are ppl who do it for the non-gear stuff for example. Not everyone is a Gear Progress ItemSpiral-Only Player

I'ts prolly less about getting everything shoved down there throat and more about "sense of achievment". It just does not FEEL nice to sink in hours of limited time and not getting anything out of it. Especially if it says "you get 2 guaranteed" or so, and then you only get 2, and it feels like fking pity pull. And it's also not farmable. You can't even spam Raids for like 20 Parchments per raid or something to be able to buy equip. Alls you can do is "logging out, feeling frustrated".

Games are supposed to make one feel positive feelings. As it is now, that does only happen to the 1%R with nice dropluck.

Seraf From what you've been telling about how the other guys is going around the map killing (and since diamonds league, I am guessing it's his main character), it looks like he's on faction pvp mode instead of rampage pk?

If he is on Faction PvP mode, you are also in it and he can attack you. I suggest you turn it off.

If he is on Rampage PK mode, he won't be able to do it always as he will get bad karma (Qi?) and end up in jail for hours depending on how many times he killed.

IF he choses to go to jail that is x:

Tho I agree about that PK sux

I also have to say 1. MMORPG are usually made as a huger timesink and P2W does not belong in a PC MMORPG D:
    If you struggle with time and want p2w. there is like almost every mobile game ever to try x:

It's "hidden" not "secret" ;)

Personally, I've only heard about SOLO because I've already been into CN stuff for a while + also am into the Gujian Franchise. So i knew from it from CN bilibili. It just so happened that when i found out about SOLO (CN) they released an announcement at exactly that day for western release.

So I agree. Same issue as for example Onmoyji has. Or generally CN games, tend to not get advertised at all, compared to other games.

And it indeed feels super cash-grabby, which saddens me.

Also I tried to place my phoenix, but it says I don't have it. Is the phoenix mount housing item seperate from the already overpriced phoenix mount?

try to visit your maid in front of the blackboard, next to the stone "stairs" where you can get up to your housing plot.

The maid should have 2 options (i believe first and second one) if you click them you'll get every Mount/Cash Shop Item, wich can be used in housing. Note: Not all things you can buy, can be used in housing.

Yea already did that.

The phoenix was in color (not grayed out) but it said "0".

unknown.pngunknown.png

But nvm. it's suddendly there after relogging x:

So what is the reason that we can't use (shop) things in preview? And Water Basin? :<

So I've finally found the time to work on my housing again~

Why is it that certain items cannot be placed in preview mode? This is ridiculous and I hope that it can be changed so that EVERYTHING can be used in preview as much as one wants. (Including Water Basin). Can this please be a thing?

Also I tried to place my phoenix, but it says I don't have it. Is the phoenix mount housing item seperate from the already overpriced phoenix mount?

Also I've noticed new posters (for example from Gujian3), where do we get them? or are they available later with shop items (as for example Xmas items are already there in the storage window).

Tho it's offtopic *ahem*
    But i am curious what you mean by "eagle kind of phoenix" o_o? Treviz

Peacocks have longer necks, slender legs and extremly long tails. (ofc in real life they are flightless birds, but that doesnt matter in a game xD). While an eagle is a bird of pray, its build to hunt and that reflects in its features.

PS: Our pheonix looks like a crane, not a peacock, but i guess not that much different (for the subject at hand).

Oh yea i KNow how peacocks, cranes and and egales look like. I just cannor remember phoenixes that looked more similar to eagles than peacocks. Especially when talking about "Feng Huang" or "Suzaku" kind of Phoenixes x_x so i thought maybe you had some examples XD Tho I suspect birds of pray kind of phoenixes are prolly usually more western designs?

Btw I wonder, is the phoenix mount bigger/smaller or about the same size as the pony&Coaches?