Posts by LnTKve

what happen to the keys ? actually i give mines to a random streamer for the giveaway , so need to know if those key will lose access to cbt1 ?

that's stoping me to get the refund lol.

nop , its a GF client error , u can try contact the support team but they will give you the same answer ,

"We have forwarded the description of your problem to our SOLO Team, so a fix can be implemented. It is not possible to fix your account alone, therefore we ask for your patience and understanding.

Unfortunately, we cannot give you the current information about the state of things.

You can find all information regarding bug fixes on our Official Forum.

In addition to this, you can find patch notes on our Forum.

We apologize again for any inconvenience you may have experienced"

so people need to wait and see how the fix this , worst case scenario , we will miss cbt 1..=O:huh::sleeping:

fun fact , some player

Anyone got a different answer from support? they just tell me this...

"We have forwarded the description of your problem to our SOLO Team, so a fix can be implemented. It is not possible to fix your account alone, therefore we ask for your patience and understanding.

Unfortunately, we cannot give you the current information about the state of things."

yeah , every one got the same answer , even me , so , ppl spend $$$ for beta access and u cant even play since day 1 hahaha , i see alot of refund tomorrow...

the only complaint i have , people spend 100$ for having access to this game like a "vip" , but c'mon i think is not fair that they wont give us any amount of cashop points with that pack, i think this is the first game that wont give us cashop points and it feels like the package is overpriced.

i know that a single costume can be shared amount all characters , and wont have rng bullshit, that's a big plus but men , the packages feels empty ,idk , there missing somenthing there xDDDD.

dont bother with pvp here for now , since is a new game and most of the person who will play are new like me and know nothing about the game will enjoy the housing/life/pve etc.

worry if you bought the collector edition and the game doesnt last 3 months :D.

in other hands i quit bdo aswell but around first quarter of 2019, but , men , i think u barely try that game for 1 week at most and didn't try life skills / horse breed / or even fishing hahahaha , but hey this isn't why we are here xD.

what happen when you reach -150 of karma without getting u killed :D?

lets say you're are in rampage mode killing everyone u see (stuff i did in bdo xD) and there a GvG near you , can you go and kill players of both guild ? just for fun ?

If the player has a bounty on their head, they gain debuff that temporarily lowers their stats.

by how much time? until u restore u karma ? either way that's sucks.

btw who will determinate the amount of the "bounty" , the player ? or will be by ranks , example : u kill 1 player u bounty is 10gold , 2 player ur bounty is 15gold etc etc etc.

im a type of people that spend alot on costumes/skins , but for the sake of my wallet dont put a skin over 50$.:D

btw , people who buy the collector / deluxe edtion will have some cash shop points ? since in the package contents doesnt said anything.:/