Posts by dojolow1

@Gameforge, please FFS fix the main issues with this game or it will be pretty much dead.

1) Battlegrounds Daily, noone wants to waste their precious time being farmed by pre-mades, its cancer and makes game anti-fun, its not about finding or creating your own pre made, there are X number of dailies and with the new raids players cant spend hrs trying to get a good BG and get daily done.

So, you are saying that you are to unsociable to join a guild...like every other "premade" has and play together? Its as simple as looking at world chat and joining the 34235235 guilds that are recruiting that do PvP/PvX. Then making a group. type: "making a BG group, x up to join" Then queue. that is it. i did half the work for you in this post! You can't do that? Then maybe you deserve to be farmed.

First and foremost, I am not here to complain, I'm here to bring my concerns in hopes the developers will listen.

I love this game, but classes are completely unbalanced save one or two. Lets take Reaper for instance. I have never hit top dps, :rolleyes:

This is where I had to stop, you are just bad at the game.

Reaper is the TOP class for PvE dps against bosses in the game.

Just look at any stream by Eclara, which is THE top Dpsing player in the game. He plays reaper.

This whole thread is silly, I tried rampage out during beta on a guild member(with permission of course. . .since he's not a super triggerble snowflake like some of the people in this thread) and the consequences are really harsh.

1)if you kill one person twice or two people you lvl 70% of your stats, which make it so you get killed really easily

2)you get marked for death by anyone, and since you lose 70% of your stats.....

3)when you die you lose 50% of your durability dei twice and your gear is now useless

4)you get a debuff and lightning from God hits you every 45 seconds or so

5)guards in town AND roaming around the world will kill you (yes there are many npcs that act as guards that will kill you on sight, so leaving a city is not safe)

6)you get put in Jail and have to do REALLY LONG quests to get out (takes like 3-4 hours) or you can site and do a long quest for 10-11 hours afk

That's really harsh, and I guess rampage mode is for people who want to secure world bosses or whatnot. I can't see a guild doing this, as a main activity as they'd only be able to play the game for like what. .. 30 minutes a day? THEN they most likely get bountied and chased around the map. yeah not really worth it. I wasn't really a PK type of person so of course I don't plan on doing this and don't really care either way especially since the person getting killed loses nothing.

That being said, The amount of Salt and butthurt about what MIGHT happen in a video game(that's not even released yet) is making me change my mind. Honestly some of you guys whining about this need to lose in life sometimes. You guys sound so spoiled and entitled, that if I EVER find out who you guys are in game I WILL rampage you. DESPITE the consequences, Period. Just tired of your incessant whining. The devs aren't going to take the feature away for like the 10 people who constantly whine on the forums about it. Peopel like you ruin good things and a lot of people are sick of it, so you'd better watch out, and keep your IGNs hidden because a lot of people that you don't know about are watching you guys and will also rampage you.

Good luck @darknessfall77

Theres a punishment system for using Rampage, so whats the problem? They will get in prison eventually and have to stay there. If they want to waste their time there, by all means.

I don't care about THEIR time. I care about MINE. And they would have wasted enough of mine when I could have just put them on Ignore and be done.

The fact that they have wasted MY time is probably enough of a win for them.

whoa dude. it sounds like you've got some anger issues. Maybe this game isn't for you. Guild Wars 2 has no PK, so maybe that game is better for you.

A lot of western gamers seem to be way to entitled and whiny over things that aren't even issues. This is why game devs rarely listen to players. like what do you expect them to do? totally kill their game because one guy got killed on rampage mode?

Some people need to taste the occasional failure in life, instead of being flowers in a greenhouse.

Maybe you should read the original post first.

This game is just not for you. There are other games that fit you. Maybe try looking for those?

Fishing is also optional. You will need fish for Guild Banquets, but there is an entire world of fishing spots.

What I am saying here is that if you get ganked twice by the same griefer, it is because of choice. Choosing to stay in the same spot i

Rampage mode is annoying - but it won't get in the way of the story. So it is a annoyance that can be lived with.

Also, any guild worth anything will be able to protect it's members. . .if not. well you gotta go somewhere else.

Theres a punishment system for using Rampage, so whats the problem? They will get in prison eventually and have to stay there. If they want to waste their time there, by all means.

I don't care about THEIR time. I care about MINE. And they would have wasted enough of mine when I could have just put them on Ignore and be done.

The fact that they have wasted MY time is probably enough of a win for them.

whoa dude. it sounds like you've got some anger issues. Maybe this game isn't for you. Guild Wars 2 has no PK, so maybe that game is better for you.

A lot of western gamers seem to be way to entitled and whiny over things that aren't even issues. This is why game devs rarely listen to players. like what do you expect them to do? totally kill their game because one guy got killed on rampage mode?

Some people need to taste the occasional failure in life, instead of being flowers in a greenhouse.

The water puddles are Yin springs. it's part of the story of the game and instance. Yin Energy in this game is like Death energy, (in the traditional sense it's a bit different)

When they say Negative Qi they mean Extreme Yin Chi.

This can be confusing because Yin Qi is also associated with cold/ice etc (which there is a lot of in the sword sect... in game)

Coldness was always associated with death/chaos/moon/female energy etc While Yang energy was associated with the Sun/Fire/Power(in strength)/male energy

Extreme of any of these is bad. The status menu talk about this when you're in those puddles but the translation is a bit off because the translators probably didn't know about all of that I just talked about. The demon sword pretty much is like am Extreme Yin QI battery.

I love that it is buy to play ,but i worry that it will eventually switch to a "Free" Model with Pay 2 Win elements. I would much rather go to a subscription base with still in game cash shop, but with nothing that would boost you past other players by playing. Anyone else agree or disagree? Would love to hear your thoughts.

I would say if it does go f2p, just make it subscription then instead.