Posts by Yamato

It may sound like bashing but it's really just complaints due to disappointment. After all we paid for a product that didn't turn out as advertised.

I do sympathize with the localization team though because this game is a pain in the butt to translate because of the sheer amount of chinese proverbs being used.

However sending bug reports isn't going to help much. There are just too many mistakes. The only people who can spot them are those who can understand Chinese and who actually care. The only way this can be fixed is for GF to put in more effort on their end. After all, we are your customers, not your QA team.

"ExportFace", "Interface" and "settings" folder seem to be created on first game start or in case for ExportFace probably when you export the first char. Should work to just create the folder by yourself though.

Perfect. Was hoping this was the case. I do have the ExportFace folder from the TW version of the game, didn't put it in just in case it messes things up.

Not sure if TW characteres even work since they have a different char creation do they? Would have to compare the headers of TW and EU/NA character pictures and see if they are the same.

its the same char creation. My guildies told me it worked for them during beta

"ExportFace", "Interface" and "settings" folder seem to be created on first game start or in case for ExportFace probably when you export the first char. Should work to just create the folder by yourself though.

Perfect. Was hoping this was the case. I do have the ExportFace folder from the TW version of the game, didn't put it in just in case it messes things up.

Bought a new PC so I had to reinstall the game today.

Everything was done smoothly I think.

Then I tried to find the ExportFace folder in the GameForgeClient folder and the Swords of Legends Online folder and it's not there.

I've verified game files and it didn't return any errors. I clicked PLAY and it shows an announcement image (I guess that's normal)

Anyone who did a fresh GF install not seeing the ExportFace folder as well or is it just me?

This is behavior of a typical "toxic" player. Pay no attention. It just made me laugh a bit of how someone would even suggest such idea nowadays.

Seems like you are resorting to insult me instead making a sensible argument. Our pvp punishment system is in place because they don't want people to PK random PvE players without consequences.

This game is catered to PvE. You can tell by looking at CN and TW that most content pushed out are PvE content. PvP is also a lot less popular on those servers so one can assume our server will slowly follow that trend.

In owpvp maps, no one will complain because it is the PvE players' choice to go in them. Not using pvp gear resulting them getting killed is absolutely on them. I am talking about players on PvE maps getting killed by people who simply just want go rampage to stir up drama. This absolutely is not the fault of PvE players and making them wear pvp gear at all times makes no sense. You can always wear PvE gear and go rampage so they can't complain about gear differences?

Use forum names as IGN? Now now this is just you trying to stir up more drama. Why don't we all post up real names and addresses so we can all beat each other up irl? Lol, ridiculous.

Most people aren't resistant towards owpvp. They are resistant to assholes who just want to kill players for no reason on a map that's clearly not a owpvp map.

this is the most rediculus thing I've ever read. You want ALL PvE players who are playing PvE content, to wear PvP armor JUST so they don't complain when you kill them for no reason on rampage? And switch to PvE gear when absolutely necessary?

How about you get off your high horses and play another game if you want OWPVP? The game was designed for a reason to cater PvE players. PvE players, the majority, should be able to choose when and where to pvp.

When faction comes out here, certain maps become owpvp, if PvE players choose to go into those maps, then no one is going to complain.

- Level 2 combat buffs do not exist atm but level 2 elixirs do. Atm level 2 elixirs have the exact same effects as level 1, rendering level 2 a waste of resources.

- Soulforce socketing catalyst item doesn't exist in game. Shouldn't soulforce socketing be obsolete anyway?

- Spearmaster cultivation bug that prevents players from advancing through tutorials. Ie. Instance Info and Fishing tutorials. Not being able to complete fishing tutorial prevents me from reeling in.

- When you are in a party and have a dungeon queue at the same time, accepting that dungeon queue will still keep you in the original party even though it shows that you are in the new party. I know this because I was able to communicate through team chat with the original party but not the dungeon party.

- Spearmaster interrupt skill does not lower cd upon successful interrupt.

- Spearmaster astral blessing bug(forgot name) that applies 12% armor break translation error. The debuff only applies to the user not the entire party.

- Unable to progress through raving river ruins story quest. I've completed it plenty of times but quest still shows incomplete. All NPCs in the dungeon shows a grey question mark.

Will add more for cbt2 or when I remember anything else.

there's none. But the astro map can be reset for free, as well as astro blessings.

There is an equipment simulator built in.

For continuing the main story quests after becoming student 1, another incentive is the ability to do Heroic events on those maps. Sometimes the daily heroic event specifies those maps for completion for extra rewards.

Also make sure to use the mentor/apprentice system for extra parchments.

I was told other classes could get it to level 2 except SM and Bards.

We were told that we have the latest skill and balance patches. This is clearly a bug.

Hidden? Not that I'm aware of. Side quests are good to do because some actually give gear and some open up other quest chains.

There are hidden "treasures" on each map that you can find. I'm pretty sure there are achievements around those and you do get nice rewards for.

Certain side activities also contribute to achievements.