Posts by sawwbuzz

outfits, cosmetics and anything else purchased in the cash shop should not be dependent on the gender that purchased it especially when the item has the same name but for a different gender.

And even better if they were given for free. But let's go back to reality and remember that for the publisher and developer this is a business and they earn money, but for us it's an amusement park and we have to pay for entertainment.

Look, Ive got no problems swiping.. and as previously mentioned "just dont play different genders and pRobLem SolvEd" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the only reason I commented on it is because during their stream they pointed out that any cosmetics you buy on the cash shop are account wide.

turns out thats not the case so I didnt know if that was intended or not.

personally, I feel if you're saying cosmetics on the cash shop are account wide.. theyre account wide.

unless i missed something further into the stream (which may be a gender limitation)

but hey, lets pretend im just in it for handouts.

I noticed that only purchases made with the same gender are shared even though the items share the same names for both male and female.

example: Theres a "singing together robe" for both male and female. I purchased this on a female, but only my female characters have access to it, not my male characters

However, in the points shop, I purchased a weapon skin and this weapon skin is available to both male and female on any class (the weapon skin changes to match the class)

outfits, cosmetics and anything else purchased in the cash shop should not be dependent on the gender that purchased it especially when the item has the same name but for a different gender.