Posts by KuranKaname

GameForge went for the cheapest Microsoft Azure VM servers they could get....

I believe this to be true. When I played the Steam 1 week beta on their servers I had 40-50 better ping and the number was much more constant compared to the 45-110 variance i get non stop from the Gameforge servers.

same.. but what GF does ? blame the entire world isp .. and claim no issue whatsoever on their servers... i been playing MMOs for 20 years ive never ever seen any server with worse connection and pings... constant ping spikes that makes skills fail.. company that doesnt wnat to invest into the game .. and wonder why people quit... .. honestly it feels like a scam ... opening the game with such servers and not even offer refund.. too bad such a good game has such a bad publishers.

or dont queue and show more respect for your time :) and demand premade to be limited in BG or remove the option for premade. but ohwell

damage is already done tbh. this is what happens when u dont advertise a b2p game. 2-3k avg players is terrible when 3 new mmos are about to come out and take even more

making it f2p is the only hope this game has and gameforge will never do that

how about fixing the issues instead ? game was full in start tons of people bought the game.. people just left cause there are many issues not taken care of..

lags/translation/premade in BG /squad abuse and deranking/ faction imbalance and so on..
    but then again GF will never get better servers cause they dont care.

pvp is also dead in tw. they say its pretty much bc of the same reasons. but this is more a pve game even if theres so much pvp. but if the servers/engine is bad it just does not make sense to play that mode. if u enjoy pvp dont play if u like pve u are fine here. people complaining there is no pve content but there are already 5 dungeons and 4 raids. they are just easy as shit.. buuuut they will be releasing harder difficulites for them soon.

this game has the best and 1 of the most enjoyable combat atleast for me .. not having functioning pvp is shame..
    pvp is dead for many reasons.. Laggs (servers !! cheap a*s servers that lag none stop) engine .. squad deranking and abuse bg premade and GF literally dont do anything other than watch their game dying.

as for PVE... if you "only want pve" why bother with this game when there are games with far far far better pve? like GW2 and FF14 and PoE and many more? what made this game special was that it offer both but they are selling it as a game which has functioning pvp but in reality this game feels as cheap as a game can be..

"only do dailies" i dont expect someone who only do pvp dailies and dont actually play pvp to notice lags even if they do happen..

desync issues is way too common issue in this game especially if you play melee you see your attacks hits damage dont happen.. this simple.

also saying theres no laggs .. do you live in germany? most likely live on the server im also in EU and the servers are literally the trashiest servers ive ever seen in any game .. you are free to say you have no lag but then you delusion your self sorry for being agressive but its true.. because even people who lives on the server notice the laggs but less but the laggs are there because its easy to search the forum or discord and see the lagg issue come up alot.. its most likely the server use predictive mode.. which predict the situation to makes lags "less noticeable" but create desync issues.. either way i dont play anymore... i left the game couple weeks ago i think it matter of time till the rest do the same

Removed the answer out of the quote box | Zhirelia

short answer : No
    long answer: at the moment with the current issues being unfixed the game doesnt worth playing.
    the servers lags badly making it impossible to play comptetitive pvp.. skills sometimes wont function

3v3 is full of abuse and cheating and dernaking losing on purpose for squad rank.
    bg 1 sided battle premade vs solo result in mass afk and 1 sided boring game..
    idk much about pve but i wouldnt play PVE due to the lags of the servers i wouldnt want to do late game raids that would come with lag spikes and random deaths. so id say not even worth for pve atm without lags being fixed

and Pvp. big no

most people about 90% are lagging and lagging badly infact in situations probably everyone are just not everone notice thats different.. there are tons of people who say they re lagging specific in this game.. by all mean dont fix /remove / change modes lets see how long this game stand to be honest by now im too tired and dont really care anymore i quit im done with this game

Moved the answer out of the quote | Zhirelia

then you are exactly part of the problem no offense :) if you dont lag that doesnt mean the servers dont lag it means you personally dont lag..
    if you had no problem to understand the awful translation skills (me neither ) that doesnt mean the translation of skills isnt a huge issue for many players who left!
    BG premade literally killed this game pvp and everyone left there are far far far far far far more solo q than there would ever be premade its a fact and with limiting premade frustration is split so to tell you this direct and honest you dont want change because you are part of what kills the game :)
    there are channels duting 1 hour twice a week . there should be always . end of story.
    you are there to try make false notes that everything is fine as it is simply because the current siutuation benefit you.
    date i say selfish who is at fault for the game pvp dying :) i dont mind if they dont change ill just not come back to game very simple for me.

the dream patch note that i want to see in swords of legends that i think will make the game perfect (for me)

patch note!

*we looked into players complains about laggs and spikes and desync and we found out our servers did not stand for today standard we changed servers for both EU/NA
    this should now provide you players much smoother gameplay experience and lot less laggs.

*due to massive abuse of squad system in 3v3 and deranking we decided to remove squad system :
    squad system have been removed from the game and the free item from squad now added to weekly quest as new quest "win 10 games of 3v3 arena with atleast 1 premade"

* we investigated players reports about BG 10v10 and 15v15 that players went afk due to being matched up against full premade :
    we limited the amount of people who can q together as premade for both BG games to a maximum of 3 premade
    additionally we added some reward to the losing side to make losing less frustrating!

* we made some changes to faction to balance the two factions we we will now grant "outnumbered buff" to the smaller faction if the ratio is larger than 1:2 (on same channel)
    outnumbered buff will rant you more damage and defense in faction area. more reward points toward quests and increase in reward
    we also made improvements to channels now you can freely and easily select to change channels on faction map and game will normally attempt to put the smaller faction players together in same channel ! we will keep an eye on faction and might offer some reward for players to transfer from the wining faction to losing one to balance!

* we couldnt perfect the translation of the entire game but we rushed to perfect the translation of skills and items so players have better understanding of their classes !
    we will keep working on translation but for now skills/effects/gear should be perfectly translated !

* players can no longer q or enter pvp modes while wearing PVE items (the only case this is possible is during pvp tutorial)

thank you all for your support and enjoying swords of legends online ! and thank you for all your feedbacks that helped us reach this point and thank you all for your support !

the thing is... if you are a solo q player or just a player with couple of friends in the game PVP is honestly 100% unplayable for you. the 3v3 is being entirely destroyed by squads abuse by deranking and people losing on purpose to abuse squad.. and if you go solo you always get these people so you cant possible have a decent game, not to mention you already lose squad item which is stupid on its own... squad is a really bad thing that literally destroyed 3v3 pvp.

then what other choice do you have if you decided to give up on 3v3 untill squad is removed ? yah you guessed you go and try to do BG you sign into BG and then there are 2 possible outcomes.. 1 you are qed against a premade 10 people group and your entire team go afk at base and you just waste 15 mins of your life waiting for the nightmare to end and getting frustrated or the second option you are taken into an already ongoing lost game where enemy team got 1200 points and the team you got into got 0 because people left.

and then we have faction .. .leave alone the fact that engine isnt supporting this mode really but on EU you basically only have 1 active faction and its always 100%vs0%

on top of that EU servers lag and they lagg badly causing desync and bugs and causing melee skills to miss / not work and ruining the feel of the combat which is only thing good about this game.. as of now.. and while you are fixing some PVE stuff and adding PVE content its no secret that PVP is being ignored and not a single official notice about PVP or about the lags.. what are we dedicated pvp players are supposed to do? are we supposed to force our selves to play something that is currently unplayable and ofc not enjoyable? are we supposed to write it on the forum and ask attention and to betold whats going to be done about it? or are we supposed to not bother you guys at forum or discord and just quit the game?

Only removed the answer from the quote for better differentiation | Zhirelia

faction.. game engine simply does not support this kind of content nor do the game servers and their laggs ... people lagging teleporting around everything happens at huge delay of few seconds you walk and then you suddenly dead without knowing how..

This is not game engine issue. Its the repurposed potato server that is causing all the lag and delay. Gameforge is using this as a quick cash grab than something that they actually want to put effort into maintaining.

probably either way starting today i quit the game.. lagging is just too bad and unplayable.. nothing ever done to fix problem.. game not worth my time

Honestly, with the amount of people I see doing it. I doubt the reports are doing anything long term (maybe a timed ban at most). I can't complain too much because the only thing I desire out of 3v3 is the promise of an occasional or rare fun match and red maple seals.

pvp in this game kinda dead already .. .there isnt even 1 pvp game mode that is functioning and enjoyable.. atm.

3v3 is all about abusing squad deranking and and trrashing
    bg is all about 1 team of 10 premade afking in the center and wining while the other team of solo q afking at base and losing.. everyone just go afk..

faction.. game engine simply does not support this kind of content nor do the game servers and their laggs ... people lagging teleporting around everything happens at huge delay of few seconds you walk and then you suddenly dead without knowing how..

Exitlag has a trial, try it. I've went from 80-160ms spikes to constant 40-48ms ping.

would love to get the settings that you use with exitlag for the game becuase i use exitlag now as the game not playable without.. but it still go up to 100 instead of 300 please share the settings and type of connections on there thank you !

https://prnt.sc/1makozt

intresting mind also sharing the settings in tool option? thank you

https://prnt.sc/1mbngkm

thanks alot! apprecaite it ill try these settings for sure !

Exitlag has a trial, try it. I've went from 80-160ms spikes to constant 40-48ms ping.

would love to get the settings that you use with exitlag for the game becuase i use exitlag now as the game not playable without.. but it still go up to 100 instead of 300 please share the settings and type of connections on there thank you !

https://prnt.sc/1makozt

intresting mind also sharing the settings in tool option? thank you

I basically a neighboar of the server, and since like 1-2 weeks after release i also startedexperiencing random lag spikes and rubber banding (lag spikes as in from 20-30ms to 300-1000 ms, for no apparent reason).

I agree, that GF communication from before vs after release went from like 99% to 1%.
    But: they did say, that trading CC for Gold is leagal. As long as there is no real money directly involved, everything is legal. Even tho in m opinion, them "legalizing" this, is the same as allowing "pay to win" to some extend.

ill be honest the cc for gold is the last thing i care about... but the connection issues are impossible .. its awful experience of lagging constnatly ! also Squad abuse and deranking i cant see how this is legal and allowed ... they should just remove squad or the item from squad and move it to weekly quest of wining arena.. BG premade is just resulting in 10 people afk in the center and 10 people afk in base.. losing side gets nothing but frustration and anger.. these are the main issues ... and on all of it theres 0 communication they used to communicate and make promises before release and right after release they are all gone and ignoring everything

hello, ive bought the game during beta collector pack for 100 usd and another 300 usd coins in shop.. there been some connection issues on beta and i forwarded these concerns to GameForge.. and said if they cant fix them id like to refund the game.. i been told that they are curently looking into it and working on it so i did not refund cause i like the game !

ever since the game released the issures are 1000 times worse.. the game is barely playable for many people who dont live very close to the serve the ping spike from 50 to 300 constantly none stop every second.. theres a large delay in actions in pvp and everything is awfully bad lagging ! but since game released GameForge you are a none exist you dont answer messages anymore.. you dont communicate anymore. .you disappeared and ignoring us ! and not only me.. you are also ignoring the other bad issues the game has right now and for which the game is dying ! you are ignoring the abuse of Squad and deranking losing on purpose in Pvp you are ignoring the bully of groups in 10v10 bg and entire teams going AFK in base from the start .. trying to talk to you doesnt seem to work all you do is ignore..

basically sold us the game with big promises and disappeared.. you also promised to kep eye on gift option and make sure its not abused.. all you see in chat in public is people selling coins for gold but you dont even do anything about it or say anything.. empty promises before release and after release you dont care and dont exist !

theres only 1 word for it.. and that is a Scam! i honestly feel like i have been scammed and like you stole 400 usd from me selling me a product that doesnt really exist selling me empty promises that you never planned to keep... everything so cheaply done in this game.. servers lag none stop.. translation is literally google translate ..
    that you cant even understand .. and team ? they dont exist after selling.. this is a scam and i expect a replay from GameForge on all this.. other wise im going to call my credit card company and report this deal as a scam and ask my money back..