Posts by Organic

The game lagged out and then stopped all together. I closed the game, opened the launcher, and I can get through the launcher fine. However, I'm getting an error after choosing the NA server.

Internal server error: error

rpc(platform_auth_exchange_account) gid(102)

connect or handshake failed!

I'm assuming authentication connection is offline. Gonna suck to miss out on finishing my dailies on my chars. Any solutions out there?

Hey, folks.

We noticed today that the Crystal Dust is only available on one character for your account, which makes sense given Crystal Dust earning is capped for your account each week. However, some guild members and I were talking tonight and we're not sure if the gear boxes and treasure chests you get on days 11, 15, 17, 22, and 30 are per character or for your account. Anyone know?

In the dev video about the event, they just say "everyone has access to," but it doesn't say whether it's for just one character or all alts who earn enough currency to unlock the rewards.

Thanks!

Is reporting players actually working? I know tons of us have reported the constant gold seller spam in world chat and the folks are still there. Specifically, xoxox. We had a few hours today of blessed silence, but noticed they're back at it now. It's infuriating. If blacklist actually worked and prevented me from seeing their chats, it'd be one thing, but that's not what happens so I have to turn off World chat completely to avoid them, which also means I'm avoiding potential new alliance members, new players who have questions, etc.

Censored | Zhirelia

Hey, Brain!

I'm the GM of a long-time (13+ years) friends and family guild <Mercenary Position>. We are on Discord, generally don't take things too seriously, and play tons of MMOs/RPGs. We are 18+ and typically are most active evenings. We have a pair of brothers who are PVPing like mad, so they'd probably enjoy a third for premades. We have several folks at Student 1 and looking to start Hard clears. My main is Organic.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

It's definitely there as I unlocked the Gather 30x Thousand Leaf Pearls achievement. I always scour sides/tops of border mountains doing a complete pass around the entire perimeter, then slowly moving toward the center of the zone in a full sweep. Takes a while, but I guess I've found 'em. Good luck!

Hey, community.

I have 21 water basins added to my residence, but have not been able to figure out how to remove them after being inserted. I can't seem to select them, rearrange them, remove them, etc. Any housing gurus have the answer?

Thanks!

That said, factions become locked once a certain number of players have sided with one or the other. At launch, the only option I was given was red. This past week, my guild decided on going red, but when we tried to select it, it said it was too full and we could only choose blue. As long as you're choosing on day one of reset, you'll probably be okay picking whichever side you want. If you wait, you'll be stuck for the week.

Another player and I are trying to figure out how to do this step. It says we need to use the Underworld Lantern, but it's not in our inventory, not in the quest log, not a collectible that we can drag to a skill bar, doesn't have any markers on the map, etc. Did this bug for us?

you find the lantern in your "ancestral records" (ctrl+z for me), fourth menu the lowest entry and there it is in the second tab. if you dont have yet, then i d need to know which quest exactly you are on, which location and level so that i could look it up

It's there. Thanks!

Another player and I are trying to figure out how to do this step. It says we need to use the Underworld Lantern, but it's not in our inventory, not in the quest log, not a collectible that we can drag to a skill bar, doesn't have any markers on the map, etc. Did this bug for us?

For two days now, my alliance has not been searchable in the alliance finder tool. We were able to find it for the first 30 minutes or so, but nothing since. It's tough to recruit when our alliance doesn't even show up in the finder. We're a small friends and family guild that has been gaming together for over 12 years and it definitely feels like the small guilds are getting the shaft here, especially as those under 10 members get auto-deleted (which is extremely disheartening).

I'm weary of collecting my items until I'm certain I want to keep my characters as they are because of this issue. I'm not 100% on how it works, though I get that wardrobe items should be account-wide.I'm just cautious by nature and the "only usable by one character per account" pop-up made me paranoid lol

The "one time on one character" is because it adds it to your account. It's working just fine for me, if that's of any consolation. :)

You need to look in the in-game Mailbox. It's an envelope icon above your chat window. From there, you have to claim the items and they'll go into your inventory. Once in your inventory, you use the item and it'll show up in the Wardrobe (or titles show up in the character panel, etc.).

If you enter via Steam, you can get in. I literally just installed Steam to check. If you go in via the Gameforge app, you don't have access yet. Not sure why they'd do that. Also, the two entry points are essentially to different accounts and I don't see a way to link them. My name reserved characters don't exist in Steam. :(