Posts by mangoon2008

I second the question and wanna add something: Can youu please eather remove the timegates completely or at least add more time for some stuff? We all have a real live parallel to the game and I would LOVE to participate in the fishing events but on the Weekends between 6 and 8 PM is family time... So please remove all those timegates or at least alter the periods when they take part OR widen the range... I mostly play in the morning and can't do a lot of stuff cause it all starts at 11am...

What I think about it, that I like most about the Idea of Rampage mode are two things:

1. I can easily troll a ganker if I'm in the right mindset by constantly enoying the shit out of him, until he gets in jail

2. That just came to my mind: It's the perfect solution against bots... You can gather easily enough good QI so that you can just gank a bot if you see one and don't get into negative Qi....

The more I think about it, I really like the system, they have in place. Sure it can get really boring if you get ganked constantlly but being able to get actually something out of being ganked (in contrary to the ganker, that gets absolutely nothing except for the 2 sceonds of joy killing me) and having something usefull against bots really appeals to me...

Hahaha, iI will most definately be there and qatch you kill me over and over just to see you all disapear really quick in jail...

I love the System as it is so far.... And am more then willingly be letting me killed without rampage on just to smile at my screen seeing you rott with all the penalties, disappear in prison and then a couple days later (sure after release) enjoy setting a bounty on your head with all the money I made just enyoing the game while you move rocks for no reason whatsoever....

Both BDO and FFXIV are Buy To Play... i have both actually, and you dont need to spend anything more each month

Except for the fact that it's not true. You must pay a subscription fee in order to be able to play FFXIV.

That! I just canceled my subscription a month ago, as I wasn't playing for a while.... And you definitilly need a sub to play...
    I personally would also have liked the playtime based sub they have in china, as I normally just play for hours and then maybe not for days, so a monthly sub always feels pressuring me to play the game as much as possible...

So I'm fine with both ways, but wouldn't mind also to switch to a gametime based model as they have in china.

I also would definitely pay for a char boost for twinks... Don't get me wrong, its totally ok for me to level them myself, but being someone who acutally likes plaing different classes it sometimes feels like a chore to level up my alts by going to the story again. So a boost for alts after reeching max level in main would be something I definitelly would buy and not mind them adding in the game. Or give us something like the bounties or Portals in D3 to level up alts alternatively then doing all the story quests again.

Also I don't know what to think about being forced to repeat dungeons for better gear. Would love to get to max gear otherwise, as I'm not a dungeon grinder per se.... But Hey, design decissions have to be made and as far as I played in CBT1 I freaking love the game, can't wait to play again tomorrow and finally have lauch hopfully soon

Whats I really don't get yet: Is there any reward besides the pure act itself for PKing someone, not in Rampage mode? Cause if not, I really don't understand the intend of putting in all the effort for killing me while gathering, when I simply can revive and go back and go on with what I did...

And then gather my guild and make a hunt to all PKers when I just want to to get all rewards of the revenge quest... So Does anyone know, if there is something to gain for PKing "innocents"?