Posts by Imani

I guess I am comparing it to BNS's 'mage' classes. But afteafter looking at some gameplay and playing the TW version I might play Bard DPS. Turns out there's a skill that allows you to move as you cast as you level up!^^ But you are right, I'll test it in CBT with better ping lol.

i mean.. I did kind of mention it that you do have a skill that allows for movement for x amount of time lol

Oops, I missed that! My bad! (:

Thanks for this! I think I will be playing Summoner instead of Bard...I dislike that you can move while casting.

Generally being able unable to move while casting is a common thing for Range DPS specifically the spell casters, MOST modern-day MMO's have spell casters hard-casting spells in 1 place whereas generally healers and ranged physical DPS (Ranged / Archers / Hunters) can move freely.

The fact Bard is hard-cast shouldn't put you off playing it. use CBT to test them all :)

I guess I am comparing it to BNS's 'mage' classes. But afteafter looking at some gameplay and playing the TW version I might play Bard DPS. Turns out there's a skill that allows you to move as you cast as you level up!^^ But you are right, I'll test it in CBT with better ping lol.