Posts by imendars

Well... what can I say, I have "small" anger issues...

And this covid is NOT helping with that... :D :D

Gameforge please rebalance the steam recharge price with the client. Because I believed in the announcement that steam only differs from the client in terms of the beta key. And now we have the difference in the recharge rate between steam and the client. If they told me sooner, I would have bought the game on the client instead of steam. Please be responsible for your own announcements

But steam takes 30% from every sale.

yeah but that is problem between Gameforge and Steam. As I said before, they confirmed the difference between steam and client is only BETA KEY NOT THE PRICE OR 30% BONUS. WHY WE HAVE TO CUT 30% BONUS IF IT NOT OUR FAULT ?

Why do you scream at me?
    I dont give a rat's arse...

Why I'm guilty just by telling what i think.

And what they told is nothing to do with steam prices.

Gameforge please rebalance the steam recharge price with the client. Because I believed in the announcement that steam only differs from the client in terms of the beta key. And now we have the difference in the recharge rate between steam and the client. If they told me sooner, I would have bought the game on the client instead of steam. Please be responsible for your own announcements

But steam takes 30% from every sale.

doesnt exactly do lots of damage...

All classes literally can top the meters in both dps and healing. This game is extremely well balanced in that regard. Your gear level and ability to play a class to its limits matter far more than the base class does.

Thank you for answer!
    So its safe to say that those damage meters and tests does not represent the real situation?
    From what I hear everyone and they're mother tells me that ranged spellsword does not do good damage, compared to ohers...

Hi everyone!

I'm very interested in somewhat detailed comparison of these 3 DPS sub-classes.

I know the bard have highest dps here cause of aoe and stuff, but I want to know technical differences.

DPS is not everything, i want to know what it is that summoner and or spellsword have that bard doesnt and so on.

I have never actually seen proper summoner dps subclass review. Whenever summoner is mentioned, everyone talks about healing sub-class, never dps.

I want to know what makes summoner dps subclass unique. I know its not just heavily nerfed bard with no need to stay in one place.

Thank you in advance!

Actually, after i'm dead and if i'm not too far, in those 30s i can easily replace my gear to pvp and attempt to f somone up.
    Assuming they are not in a group. 4 arses looking for solo players with bad gear - now that i'm against :(

In Solo we cannot "massacre" low level players, the free pvp zones are HL zones, and the PK is well enough developed in solo not to hate the game, no stress ... The Pk is very punitive, you have a lot of safe zone to protect yourself. Pk is part of the culture of mmorpg Wuxia, Moonlight blade a pk, Justice online a PK, solo a pk ect ...

For an MMORPG to work well and over time it has to offer a lot of content and diversity, GvG, faction warfare, pk, arena, BG ect ... dungeons, raid, gripping story, good profession, housing.

Solo has a wide variety of content and that's why it's so popular in Asia, pvp is an integral part of its game design and that's what makes it strong. The developers have found the right formula so that all players (pvp and pve) are satisfied, don't complain.

Thank you for this post. Will see how it works out.

I just hope its very easy to spot arse incoming and to switch my gear. I have nothing against pvp, but hate a "surprise" while i'm in wrong gear and enemy - in pvp. But than again, if i'm in reaper, i can teleport arround and get back somewhat fast anyways. I hope death doesnt have huge problems. :D