Posts by drax18

300h here, and i played since the beginning, people will always defend their games, but we should stop complain too, thats why I am going back to my main game FF14, I will come back too when warrior will be released, and if the game will alive, and I hope that! Good luck everyone, play the game you love :)

They should fastly fix the issues & servers, also they should make the game free to play & adv it, because this low avg player numbers are seriously bad for mmorpg's and like others said, 3 new will come soon, those will bring players away from this game. I really liked this game at the beginning but now...

I've just cleared all of the raid bosses (8) and I only got one item, I think GF have no idea how it is working and it is still 1 / week

"You should get 2 drops per week" It that 100% ? I saw a post back then when the CM confirmed that you should get now 2 drops per week Minimum, but this week two of my guildmates got only one and they did all of the raids.

no offense but I'm really starting to think most tanks are just clueless on how to play this game or they just have no idea how their class works.
    idk if it counts as fps drops but my games started to freeze randomly for apparently no reason, anyone got this issue and fixed it? it does not happen often but when it does the game is stuck for like 2 whole seconds.

Honestly tanking in this game is easy, also tank classes too, + I'm playing since the beginning, I watched a tons of guides before started to tanking, I am tanking in mmorpgs since hmmm 2014-15 maybe, so if people want to do things really right, they have to read their skills also watch guides if it is needed. Also others said the fps freeze is bad these days too since that patch. When we started to fight at the latest yade palace boss, most of my dps had 2 fps when we started the fight and then jumped back to normal, also it was randonly occured during the fight, so they died a tons of times, because they couldn't dodge aoe's *feelsbadman*

Good to know that I am imagine things, thanks now It will be fixed xD. I am not sleeping while tanking, and I have NEVER had a problem with holding the aggro SINCE the latest raid patch <----. You can just ignore things and defend stuff thats okay, but i am playing since beginning, and also i am tanking since the beggining, and i am doing the same, and it is bad, sorry this is the truth even if you can't accept it. Also I made this post for CM, also they are forward the problem ( They did! ), because i am not the only one who is annoyed with the aggro bug, cheers.

Hello!

Is anyone know what happened since the latest patch? All of my guildmates has way lower or random fps drops in the game, and O also experience that too. I don't know what happened, but the game has poor performance atm for us. Also in dungeons and raids, when I am tanking I have a random aggro loss from like 200+ to 70 in a second, and I am the only tank.. as I saw, some other guy too has this problem who is streaming ( forgot the name )

Well honestly I'dont care about pvp, but the raids lockout and the RNG drops killing me, I wasted a tons of my time and energy to get one loot from 6 bosses, while others who can't even dodge, got 3, this is seriously horrible...

This made me laugh so god damn hard....

I mean come on man.... they have no control over that.
    Just roll better

Roll better? What do you mean? There should be fix rewards like in HM

Well honestly I'dont care about pvp, but the raids lockout and the RNG drops killing me, I wasted a tons of my time and energy to get one loot from 6 bosses, while others who can't even dodge, got 3, this is seriously horrible...

Hello! Well this is my first suggestion ever in games. Could you please put an option like 'teleport to the other player instance' atleast while in party? When I am doing quests with my wife in a party, randomly we are not on the same instance, so we have to logout etc, to play together. So I suggest an option to teleport to other player instance & if you are with a party member please don't seperate us randomly on zones & cities etc :)