Posts by placestrat-e-gy-8286

Hi guys, Maybe someone can make an opera mini handler (Globe) alternative way in open & ehi because I noticed it's complicated for newbies and it's easy to get killed. And if png is free, just browse like FB for the purpose. thank you very much newbie lng din po. pa delete na lng po kung wrong content.

Hello. I have a story concept that I intend to use for my first game. I need someone with experience to tell me what a solo developer can achieve within a realistic scope.

I intend to make a 2d adventure point-and-click game like Monkey Island, Fran Bow, Deponia… that style of game. I can do the art, animation, graphic design, and script pretty easily but coding and game-making are NOT my strengths. Right now the engine I plan to use is Unity but I'm willing to change Metaverse Card when I get to that point

I am open to any advice or suggestions, right now I am planning to finish all the 2d art as a rough draft and then use Unity to assemble it into a game. Eventually, I would like to be left with a full chapter with the story, voice acting, and polished graphics. (planning to spend 1 year on this project)

no response.

Hello. I have a story concept that I intend to use for my first game. I need someone with experience to tell me what a solo developer can achieve within a realistic scope.

I intend to make a 2d adventure point-and-click game like Monkey Island, Fran Bow, Deponia… that style of game. I can do the art, animation, graphic design, and script pretty easily but coding and game-making are NOT my strengths. Right now the engine I plan to use is Unity but I'm willing to change when I get to that point

I am open to any advice or suggestions, right now I am planning to finish all the 2d art as a rough draft and then use Unity to assemble it into a game. Eventually, I would like to be left with a full chapter with the story, voice acting, and polished graphics. (planning to spend 1 year on this project)